Operating Rod / Gas Piston
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Underground

Thread: Operating Rod / Gas Piston

Operating Rod / Gas Piston

I just took my XCR apart , just to inspect it and make sure everything was ok. I noticed the Operating Rod / Gas Piston has a loose part inside of it about 3/4 of the way up the rod , when i would shake it forward and backwards a loose part would clink back and forth... Is this normal or do i need to break down the operating rod / gas piston ? i did not notice a section in the manual for disassembly. thanks for any help
    “If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams

Re: Operating Rod / Gas Piston

Anti bounce weights
    Resident Forum Slut

hey thanks for the quick response so thats a normal thing no need to break down and inspect ?
    “If you love wealth better than liberty, the tranquillity of servitude than the animating contest of freedom, — go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!” - Samuel Adams

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Yep
    Resident Forum Slut

thanks for the help!#@#%) WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my XCR ROCKS NOTHING BUTT BULLSEYE HAHAHAHA

Butt bullseye?
    Resident Forum Slut

oooohhh bay bay ^.~!

Uhhh, just make sure you clean it good after that.

MadMarty911 likes this.
    That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

Quote Originally Posted by JonwoN View Post
    I just took my XCR apart , just to inspect it and make sure everything was ok. I noticed the Operating Rod / Gas Piston has a loose part inside of it about 3/4 of the way up the rod , when i would shake it forward and backwards a loose part would clink back and forth... Is this normal or do i need to break down the operating rod / gas piston ? i did not notice a section in the manual for disassembly. thanks for any help
    Check your Barrel Bolt and make sure it is seated properly and tight. If not the barrel can slide forward slightly with the force of the Bolt during firing allowing space for the Gas Tube move... Which will also cause damage to the Tube, I learned this first hand on my FACTORY-FRESH RIFLE!

Sponsors