Left 4 Dead

Thread: Left 4 Dead

Left 4 Dead

Oh my god! I played the demo last night and all I can say is WOW! I was actually getting an adreanaline rush when I got mobbed by zombies. I will definately be buying this one. Talk about immersion. :rockon:

Re: Left 4 Dead

Demon on Xbox live? Guess I'll go check it out, better then Refreshing gunbroker every 5 seconds and looking at the failed to load screen. I've been waiting for this game and had already intended to buy it.

Speaking of demo's, anyone here tried tom clancy's endwar? That game seems pretty neat, although I wish the demo went a bit more in depth with the gameplay instead of just being all about the voice interaction.
    Those who were not there will never know Those who were will never forget.

I played the Left 4 Dead demo for an hour after seeing your post. It's definitely entertaining and gets the blood pumping. It falls short of a buy for me but was definitely playable. I'll have to play co-op / multiplayer before I make my final decision. Zombie games are the best. It's a shame this one didn't have a bigger budget though.

I played the EndWar demo a month ago. It was really fun. The voice commands are great. Most games that have tried that in the past have done a terrible job of executing. Ubisoft finally got it right with this one in my opinion. I've never been into the real time strategy games but this one is great.
    98% of the world is made up of sheep. The other 2% is divided among wolves and sheep dogs. Both are motivated to kill. The difference is, the sheep dog does it to protect the flock.

SUPPORT OUR WOUNDED WARRIORS https://www.woundedwarriorproject.org/
    PLEASE DONATE!

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by XCR-Fin View Post
    I played the Left 4 Dead demo for an hour after seeing your post. It's definitely entertaining and gets the blood pumping. It falls short of a buy for me but was definitely playable. I'll have to play co-op / multiplayer before I make my final decision. Zombie games are the best. It's a shame this one didn't have a bigger budget though.

I played the EndWar demo a month ago. It was really fun. The voice commands are great. Most games that have tried that in the past have done a terrible job of executing. Ubisoft finally got it right with this one in my opinion. I've never been into the real time strategy games but this one is great.
    Ya I'm interested in seeing how that big online WW3 works out. I might pick this one up.
    Those who were not there will never know Those who were will never forget.

I just watched mike play the demo - good gravy, that is some scary @[email protected]#!
    Resident Forum Slut

I bought it... This game rocks!!! It just need an XCR in 7.62x39 to kick zombies asses ;D

Sponsors