Phil's Photo Thread (NSFW) - Page 62
Like Tree50Likes
Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast

Thread: Phil's Photo Thread (NSFW)

On my final day of the Miami trip, I awoke very early and drove to Jupiter on Florida's east coast. I wanted to be at Blowing Rocks Preserve before sunrise, and I timed this whole trip based on the tide charts for that location. I knew that on this day low tide would coincide with sunrise and I wanted to be able to get close to the water without risking my equipment getting soaked by waves. It was a great morning and I don't think I've seen any photos of this unique shoreline that are quite as nice as what I managed to capture that day:

Merlin and jbsmwd like this.
    Long before I started hemorrhaging money for guns, I was spending like crazy on photo gear....
    Click here to visit my photography web site.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Richard Dawkins

Glad to see you back and very cool pictures

Glad to hear things are going well.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Absolutely stunning! Looks like another world.
    "Spes Mea in Deo Est"--My hope is in GOD
    The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.--Aristotle

A few weeks ago we had a foggy morning in Belleview, so I drove a few blocks to check to an area under the highway overpass and see if I could find anything interesting. They have recently replaced the railroad tracks through town and it turned out a lot of the old parts had been dumped in a pile under the bridge. The metal was wet and shiny, so I snapped a few photos:

And a couple of the overpass:

Long before I started hemorrhaging money for guns, I was spending like crazy on photo gear....

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Richard Dawkins

I met Jasmine one night at a local eatery and she contacted me recently about restarting her modeling career. We walked around downtown Ocala for an hour and got a bunch of great stuff. She wants to do some nude modeling for me, so look for that in the future.

Lots of stuff to share since the last time I updated this thread. Some travel photos. Some new models. Even some nudie pics.

First things first: I went to a family wedding in June and me and my then-girlfriend drove to the event in Minnesota so I could get photos along the way. Ten days and four thousand miles later, I returned home with several hundred photos.

We stopped in Chicago for three days and I took one of the river boat tours of the downtown architecture. This was fun and interesting.

The boat launched right across the river from the Michigan Avenue Apple Store (Chicago Tribune in the background):

More views from the tour:

On our way through southern Illinois, we passed a wind farm in Paxton. I've never seen one of these in person, so we got off the highway and drove through the town to a field where I was surprised to be able to drive right to the base of the towers.

I think a lot of people assume these are just giant, peaceful machines, but they actually make quite a bit of noise. The tips of the blades make a loud swishing noise as they cut through the air.

More to come....

Three images from Bemidji Lake in Minnesota. Our hotel was right on the lake.

I was just thinking this morning that we have not heard from you in awhile. Good to see that you posted these.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Stand of birch trees in Minnesota, near Badoura State Forest:

Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast

Sponsors