Shipping time / stock for XCR-L type 1 operating rod

Thread: Shipping time / stock for XCR-L type 1 operating rod

Shipping time / stock for XCR-L type 1 operating rod

Hello, I am curious if the Type 1 L operating rods are a regular stock item, and the ETA from order to delivery typically? Thanks!

You most likely won't get a response from them on this forum, at least not in an official capacity. Call or email them direct. Holly should be able to let you know. They've got parts ordering on their web site but not sure how effective it is.

Standard length?

It's a Canadian 18.6" so I would imagine it's a standard length op rod? Type 1 L

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

They are in stock. It shouldn't be a long wait at all for an op-rod.

Thanks. My only issue is there are none in country (Canada) I. The US often for work though, but can't seem to order one without a US billing address.

My current one seems to be affected by the hardening issues some of the early models had, as there is excessive finish where which is resulted in slight pitting.

Best case I was looking to have a replacement, and perhaps finish my current one in DLC or black oxide gun blue.

As a side note, my type 1 piston is a lot smaller and the op rod appears to be larger than the one on the RA website. That being said the type 1 piston they have listed is larger as well, so I'd imagine they have the same overall length?

Appreciate all the help!

There's been several versions of the type 1. The latest has varying piston head lengths for the appropriate gas system so the standard has the long head. It's "better" because it's new. Where are you in the states. I've got new op rods that'll be cheaper than direct from RA but I won't ship cross border

Sponsors