Worcestershire sauce - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Worcestershire sauce

Re: Worcestershire sauce

How about somebody trying to eat a thin bar of 100% Cacoa.

In 1963, on my way to my first trip to Viet-Nam, we stopped in Guam. Weathered out one hell of a Typhoon. There was a Filipino snack bar next to our barracks. Had cold San Miguel Beer, good food ........ and yes Balut (Chinese eggs). If you haven't eaten Balut well you have missed a real "snack." I won a bar bet that I couldn't eat one.......... I ate three and the whole table ended up sick. I had free drinks and food and ended up drunk.......
    Eat what you like and F**K everyone else......
    Fio para bellator - be the Prepared Warrior

You will NEVER get me to try balut. EVER.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Rob

People in this society have become to separated from teh food chain, and to sanitized, and healthy food is becoming less and less common in people's diets. Fermented food is increadibly good for you. It provides the good bacteria that lives in the gut and is responsible for up to 90% of a healthy immune system. People think these fermented foods, or raw foods (including meat, eggs, dairy and fish), or other previously commonly eaten foods as gross, but think nothing of stuffing their face with artificial food like products full of neuro-toxins, GMOs, and refined sugars. It is a sad state of affairs.

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by SDDuc996 View Post
    How about somebody trying to eat a thin bar of 100% Cacoa.
    I tried. Ran retching to the bathroom.

There was a good montage of people trying to eat a cacao bar, then subsequently puking, on an episode of Tosh.0 a while back.
    When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

Quote Originally Posted by gunner69 View Post
    In 1963, on my way to my first trip to Viet-Nam, we stopped in Guam. Weathered out one hell of a Typhoon. There was a Filipino snack bar next to our barracks. Had cold San Miguel Beer, good food ........ and yes Balut (Chinese eggs). If you haven't eaten Balut well you have missed a real "snack." I won a bar bet that I couldn't eat one.......... I ate three and the whole table ended up sick. I had free drinks and food and ended up drunk.......
    Eat what you like and F**K everyone else......
    You are my new personal hero.
    "Get Some"

I believe balut is a Philipino specialty, not Chinese? I used to work with a Philipino guy that enjoyed describing the texture, taste, where to get the best ones, etc... all in great detail.

That guy, he said I should be oblong and have my knees removed. But I don't trust him, he plays the banjo.

In 1989 I was brand new Airman, my 1st assignment was to the Philippines. I spent 2 awesome years there. I had to leave b/c of a minor natural disaster... Mt Pinatubo blew its top.... Anyway I could never bring myself to eating balut.. I saw plenty of guys try it I just couldn't do it myself...

While I was over there I tried a whole host of other delicacies, Kimche, Kegogi, Sushi, Thia Beef Salad, Curries, Pho and vermicelli noodles (rice noodle)... The rice noodle dish had pork and egg rolls then you add the Vietnamese fish sauce (nuc ma)... There is a Asian restaurant outside the gate where I stationed now. that serves the same dish... I love nuc ma...

Sardines, smoke oysters, smoke salmon, I can eat that stuff all day... Hell even caviar....
    'Courage is not the absences of fear, its the taking of action in the presences of fear."

Right behind the eight ball, between the rock and the hard place.

HP brown sauce is the shizzle.

No,,he's chaos, I'm mayhem,,,we're a duo act,,

always looking for M96 stuff

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors