Introductions - Page 2
Like Tree15Likes
Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Re: Introductions

It's about time someone started an XCR forum. I was getting tired of hunting through other gun forums for information about the XCR. After a 10 week wait I finally got my XCR. I won't get a chance to shoot it for about a week and I can't wait until then. I don't even have to list why this forum is going to be great. I'm excited about watching it grow.

Edit:
    I posted without even making an introduction. Whoops. Like Lex, I too have have extensive experience with the AR-series rifles; however, I have no problem with their level of performance. I choose the XCR because I'm seeking that next level of performance. The AR has been out forever and it's time for something new. I hope the XCR is the next best thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NakedGOBLiN View Post
    Like Lex, I too have have extensive experience with the AR-series rifles; however, I have no problem with their level of performance.
    Actually, I've never had an AR rifle.

Welcome to the forum!
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan press on has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave." -- John Calvin Coolidge

And then there were "7" !! Hi guys! Nice to see a forum dicated to this fine weapon! I have been reading at the Sig forum for 6 months, but could NEVER get registered and in so that I could use the board! The Guy that are from there that are here, Thanks for all of the great info on this great weapon!

I bought my XCR with the standard factory folding stock from Kermit about 4 weeks ago. Have added tango down hand guards, EOTech 512, GG&G rear flip up, MI Ft Flip up. It goes to the range next week!

I am looking forward to picking up as much info from you guys as possible as this is my 1st "Black Rifle" type gun!

So thanks for starting this board and "I'll beeee backkk!"

Oh i'll post pictures of the gun and its "New" case also, as soon as I figure out how!
    With the NAU on the way,
    "Stock up, Arm up, & Carry On!

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Congrats ! Good luck guys!

The AR bug has got me for now, xcr next year maybe. You all seem very happy with your rifles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    Because I now have 25 years experience with weapons, specifically the M16/AR15.
    I didn't say you had an AR. I don't have one either.

FNG Reporting.

Apparently I was the third member, but haven't posted until now.

Got my XCR in January. Really like it. So far my only complaint would be the non standard picatiny rails.

The only problems I have had are with a Larue cantilever mount (old model) for my Aimpoint M3 shifting.

On the scale of problems it is small one.

What I am anguishing over now is go with the Aimpoint twist off? ...or use a Larue tilt off, for the Aimpoint magnifier? Any experience to offer?

Fred
    "Mindset, Skillset, Toolset."-- Col. John Boyd 'OODA'
    Stupid should hurt
    "I've known many who claim to yearn for a fight, when the enemy is far away. Precious few continue to so yearn when the enemy gets close!" --General U,S, Grant
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. Security does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than the exposure."-- Helen Keller
    Semper Fi

Hi everybody,
    Glad to see an XCR forum. I got mine back in January or so but haven't had much time to shoot it because of traveling so much. I did post a first range report somewhere and I'll try to find it and repost here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lex
    Because I now have 25 years experience with weapons, specifically the M16/AR15.
    I didn't say you had an AR. I don't have one either.
    That quote is from i303. I don't even any experience with rifles other than shooting my XCR a few times :-D
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan press on has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave." -- John Calvin Coolidge

My bad Lex. I got confused and excited. ;D

I had no idea I MEANT to be talking to i303. lol. Sorry for confusing the balls off everyone.

Let me restart. Like i303 I have a lot of experience with the AR-series rifle (from work), but I don't have a problem with their performance. The AR combat performance is a touchy subject as of the last few years and it's nice to have both ends of the spectrum (i303 and myself) so everyone else can pick our brains. I just want to find that next level of rifle; hoping the XCR will provide me that. ;D

My bad Lex. I got confused and excited. ;D

I had no idea I MEANT to be talking to i303. lol. Sorry for confusing the balls off everyone.
    No worries.

Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Sponsors