Introductions - Page 70
Like Tree15Likes
Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Re: Introductions

Hello all, new guy here. I don't yet an XCR, but its on the short list and I wanted to express my thanks for all the contributors of the forum for providing a wealth of information and experiences to the uninitiated.

Thanks for starting the forum, I just found out about it recently.
    (I also go by JYogi on many other boards)
    I have just bought a SCAR 17 and a LWRC REPR 18" in the past couple months.
    Really enjoy both!
    I LOVE the face neither are ARs hahaha.
    Sorry but I despise the T Handle!! Hence why I like the REPR
    but it is nice that it takes standard AR 10 mags... Hence my interest
    here with the XCR, perhaps it could get me to sell my Colt 6920's someday
    (NOT happening anytime soon!)....

I have a bunch of .223 ammo but just don't shoot it as I do not enjoy my ARs but
    yet I do not want to jump to a whole new platform with all the Magpul Mags I have....

Anyway LOTS of ?'s but I will be reading through the forum and post as I go.

Thanks again for the forum!

i have ordered mine can't wait to get it got the 6.8 conversion they tell me should get it just in time for Christmas god just can.t wight and say goodbye to Ar's

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome guys, glad to have you and look forward to hearing your input.
    Don't confuse enthusiasm for competence

Want more grip for your M&P Pistol? Send me a message.

my rifle is on next build should have it in around 10 days can't wait

Hey all. Longtime lurker, finally registered. Have been an XCR-L owner since May -- got mine with two uppers, and two 5.56 barrels (18.6" heavy in 1-9, now fluted, and 14.7" light in 1-7, with permanently attached muzzle device). Now have the new stock and .300 BLK conversion on order, and am getting ready to SBR this puppy. So far, rifle has performed wonderfully, and I very much appreciate all of the information on the forum -- the fact that there are so many folks willing to spend time helping each other was a major factor in my decision to drop a bunch of bucks on a rifle I had never actually held or fired. I look forward to participating. Lex, thanks for hosting!
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

Werlcome, everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Wombat View Post
    Hey all. Longtime lurker, finally registered. Have been an XCR-L owner since May -- got mine with two uppers, and two 5.56 barrels (18.6" heavy in 1-9, now fluted, and 14.7" light in 1-7, with permanently attached muzzle device). Now have the new stock and .300 BLK conversion on order, and am getting ready to SBR this puppy. So far, rifle has performed wonderfully, and I very much appreciate all of the information on the forum -- the fact that there are so many folks willing to spend time helping each other was a major factor in my decision to drop a bunch of bucks on a rifle I had never actually held or fired. I look forward to participating. Lex, thanks for hosting!
    Look forward to your .300 BLK review. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Nefarious Wombat View Post
    Welcome and ditto on the review !!!
    When Mad Max comes... I'll be waiting !!!

Hi Guys! Another Canuck here. I just picked up an XCR-L in .223 (non-folding skeleton type stock). I've got a bunch of stuff inbound... NEA stock adapter, Vltor stock buffer (mil-spec), Magpul ACS in FDE, Magpul MIAD in FDE, some FDE rail covers, Leupold MK4 1.5-5x and Vortex cantilever QD mount. This is my first "black rifle" and I can't wait to get it all assembled and do some testing. 8)

Sounds like it will be a nice package.By the way,just in case you didn't know,you won't need the buffer,the tube yes (for mounting the stock) but not the buffer. ;D

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things: the decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks nothing worth a war, is worse.... A man who has nothing which he is willing to fight for, nothing which he cares more about than he does about his personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.----John Stuart Mill

Page 70 of 80 FirstFirst ... 20606869707172 ... LastLast

Sponsors