Introductions - Page 75
Like Tree15Likes
Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: Introductions

welcome to the forum =]]

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Extremely proud new owner of an FDE XCR-L in 5.56. I am heading out in a little while to put a couple hundred rounds through it. Thanks to Cliff at New Frontier Armory for showing me his and all it's cool features. I wanted a SCAR-16, but the cost and availability led me to place an order for a Sig 556, but when Cliff showed me his XCR, and I learned that they had an order of them showing up in a week, I pulled the cash out of my wallet as a deposit. I still have the Sig on order, and don't expect it to arrive till Summer, so very stoked that I've got a nice piston gun now.
    Welcome and have Fun! Sit and stay awhile.................

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Hello everyone. Been lurking here on and off for several years. I mostly frequent Sig Forum and, to a lesser degree, the Kel-Tec forum (KTOG). I live in the Middle Tennessee area. I am picking up a new acquisition tomorrow and will probably be selling an XCR-L to offset the expense. Keep your eyes on the Trading Post if you are interested.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Welcome and bye, I guess................

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"

Bye? Not necessarily. Good information can be found in all sorts of places. I'm not sure why I didn't join a long time ago. I did most of my lurking probably about 4-6 years ago. After a while though, some of the folks on the board seemed to be getting way out there and I lost interest. It does appear to have calmed down now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mboroman View Post
    Bye? Not necessarily. Good information can be found in all sorts of places. I'm not sure why I didn't join a long time ago. I did most of my lurking probably about 4-6 years ago. After a while though, some of the folks on the board seemed to be getting way out there and I lost interest. It does appear to have calmed down now.
    Ok, cool! Thought after the sale you would be leaving again.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"

mtx
    Hi, I'm a new member here. I'm owner of XCR. Hoping to find a lot of interesting and useful information here

PDP
    Im wanting a second xcr-m but dont know what custom colors they have or what to pick...hard decisions lol

Hi Folks,

I'm a new member here. I've learned a lot already reading some of the previous posts; my main reason for joining, however, is that I have been trying to figure out how to actually buy an XCR-L pistol for a while, without much luck. Yea, I know, I picked the worst possible time.

I have tried to contact Robinson Arms directly, and have had a couple of quick responses, but not enough follow through to actually complete a purchase.

Any suggestions on how to improve my chances of getting my hands on one of these? ANY help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    beta2001
    Eric Laursen

Private Message; Kermit or NavalBeaver on here to see if they can help. They are RA dealers. Kermit though is close to the factory and can bug them more for stuff and thus has been having more success in getting product. Good Luck, and it is not so bad now a the craze seems to be abating.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"

Page 75 of 80 FirstFirst ... 25657374757677 ... LastLast

Sponsors