Introductions - Page 79
Like Tree15Likes
Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast

Thread: Introductions

Ya, you think so eh, there Texas. HAHA. I hear that down in Texas you can dam near shoot anywhere anytime. It's so big in Texas, even the gophers can wear a saddle.

Me, I've never been to Texas, but I'd love to come shoot hogs down there. By YOUTUBE, it looks like it's better than gopher shootin'. Again, lots and everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by 8BallBudzo View Post
    Ya, you think so eh, there Texas. HAHA. I hear that down in Texas you can dam near shoot anywhere anytime. It's so big in Texas, even the gophers can wear a saddle.

Me, I've never been to Texas, but I'd love to come shoot hogs down there. By YOUTUBE, it looks like it's better than gopher shootin'. Again, lots and everywhere.
    I'm not saying the hog is absolutely insane, but we do have a helo industry that's sustained on aerial hog hunts year round. For a paltry 1500 bucks, you can spend the next 2 hours of your life hunting hogs from a chopper with the class 3 of your choice.

From what I remember they also guarantee contact in the first 10 minutes and they also have a min kill money back guarantee. It's pretty crazy.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

For 1500 bucks eh. Well that sounds awesome. Thanks for the info and you never know, I may just look you up if I'm a comin' down. TTYL

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 8BallBudzo View Post
    For 1500 bucks eh. Well that sounds awesome. Thanks for the info and you never know, I may just look you up if I'm a comin' down. TTYL
    If you're ever down this way don't hesitate!
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

Greetings all,

I'm a real newbie. No service experience, and coming to shooting late in life. Took a class in Camden, TN and really sparked my interest to learn more. Found the XCR, line and am considering it for my first long gun. I'm here to learn from you guys! I'll be lurking and learning I'm sure it will take awhile for me to get schooled enough to make my first purchase. But hopefully I can learn enough here to feel comfortable with what, where & how much. Thx
    Troy

Quote Originally Posted by k4fap View Post
    Greetings all,

I'm a real newbie. No service experience, and coming to shooting late in life. Took a class in Camden, TN and really sparked my interest to learn more. Found the XCR, line and am considering it for my first long gun. I'm here to learn from you guys! I'll be lurking and learning I'm sure it will take awhile for me to get schooled enough to make my first purchase. But hopefully I can learn enough here to feel comfortable with what, where & how much. Thx
    Troy
    Welcome!!

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

XCR would be a stellar choice for your first long gun. You may end up not spending as much time or money on lesser rifles =)

Welcome to the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by k4fap View Post
    Greetings all,

Troy
    Travis Kay
    www.traviskay.ca
    linkedin.com/in/kaytravis
    twitter.com/traviskay

Hello folks, I'm a veteral XCR owner. I bought a XCR-L in 5.56 and 7.62 x39 back in 2009. Bought a XCR pistol back in 2010. Love them both but getting parts is sort of a PITA. Any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by badicedog View Post
    Hello folks, I'm a veteral XCR owner. I bought a XCR-L in 5.56 and 7.62 x39 back in 2009. Bought a XCR pistol back in 2010. Love them both but getting parts is sort of a PITA. Any suggestions?
    Whatever anyone tells you....don't hold your breath...and don't go through the factory. Use Navalbeaver or Kermit on here.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasChris View Post
    Whatever anyone tells you....don't hold your breath...and don't go through the factory. Use Navalbeaver or Kermit on here.
    Thanks for the heads up... Funny thing, Alex Robinson is my personal friend and still takes for ever to get parts. Much appreciated

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast

Sponsors