Introductions - Page 80
Like Tree15Likes
Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: Introductions

Quote Originally Posted by badicedog View Post
    Thanks for the heads up... Funny thing, Alex Robinson is my personal friend and still takes for ever to get parts. Much appreciated
    Yep, funny................................

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

New Director of PR and Marketing Robinson Armament

Hey all, my name is Cole Quarnberg and I am the new Director of PR and Marketing for Robinson. Please feel free to hit me up and talk shop, or shooting. I shoot competitively now with a few major sponsors, and I also am a match director in Utah for the National Rifle League! Look forward to meeting some of you, hope you have a good new year!
    Merlin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Cole_Quarnberg View Post
    Hey all, my name is Cole Quarnberg and I am the new Director of PR and Marketing for Robinson. Please feel free to hit me up and talk shop, or shooting. I shoot competitively now with a few major sponsors, and I also am a match director in Utah for the National Rifle League! Look forward to meeting some of you, hope you have a good new year!
    Welcome Cole!
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Cole_Quarnberg View Post
    Hello and welcome to our community
    I'm just up the road in Ogden, next time you have a local event please post it I'd love to come check it out.
    Walking through the waste land formally known as the USA

New here from GA. Just purchased a pre-owned M96, have not shot it yet. Looking for all the info I can find on the rifle and will need others help on issues that may / will come up.
    I can not tell if my M96 has any of the required updates, it doesn't look like it from what I can tell. Not sure of the production date.

Quote Originally Posted by 1988rrc View Post
    New here from GA. Just purchased a pre-owned M96, have not shot it yet. Looking for all the info I can find on the rifle and will need others help on issues that may / will come up.
    I can not tell if my M96 has any of the required updates, it doesn't look like it from what I can tell. Not sure of the production date.
    Typically this site isn't a great source of M96 info simply b/c it's primarily geared toward the XCR platform from RA. Regardless, welcome and hopefully some M96 owners will be along to help you with your questions. Best of luck!
    Merlin likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Hi All ! Good luck guys!
    You all seem very happy with your rifles.
    The AR bug has got me for now, xcr next year maybe.

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Sponsors