like / dislike?

Thread: like / dislike?

like / dislike?

Wombat pointed out there wasnt an obvious place for the newbies to say hi.. so how is this??

Looks good. Recommend you move the old introduction thread into this section. A lot of history there.
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

good idea ok thats done too =]]

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

"Wrong Spot Posting"
    "Please move; Noob"

I'm late on my introduction. So ill be first...

As with some of the guys I fell in love with the rifle in 2006 before I even had one in my hands. As dumb as that can be. Ended up reading enough to know the XCR had major promise. I trolled the forums for a couple years till I put my order in then I finaly signed up. This is by far the best (kept secrect) gun forum on the net.

Spend my time working & my off time target shooting,hunting and reloading along with other outdoor activities.

Glad to be here. Already met one member in person who happend to be at the shop when I picked up my rifle. Have also had good dealings with other members. All before my 20th post lol. Not much you could ask for. Good guys, Good Gals, Good gun..
    Last edited by arcwolf6; 02-24-2013 at 12:29 AM.
    Arcwolf6

Ryan B.

Sponsors