Replay presentation - Page 2
Like Tree6Likes
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Replay presentation

In Italy, the import of semi-automatic weapons is legal, but must be in possession of the import permit. Even for the weapons of military origin, the import is, but before putting them up for sale on the civilian market, we must make the demilitarization going to exclude the automatic gust.

The law regulating the acquisition and possession of weapons, is simple in some respects, but it is complicated for others.
    First you need to qualify psychophysical, not having been convicted of crimes, and also have the sport license or defense issued by the Police of Police.
    After this first bureaucratic barrier, I can proceed with the purchase of weapons.
    As for the "freedom" to be able to buy weapons, I bring you an example: pistols and revolvers are handguns, but in Italy, are classified as "common" or "sports" on the basis of the small details such as, non-adjustable rear sight , (common) or adjustable (sports) Normally, these handguns, they can own a maximum of 3 commons and 6 sports.
    If I want, I can also ask the police headquarters in the license collection. This allows me to have all the weapons they want, with no limit on the amount of numbers. (but the weapons collection, can not wear them in the fields of fire)
    The amount of long guns with rifled barrel or smooth, does not set limits to purchase, but depending on the case, the Italian law provides that the magazine, can be from 5 shots to a maximum of 29 for BR. (not I explain, because it is too complicated)
    The model is the XCR-L Semi Auto Rifle 12.5, and it is this: Should I withdraw NUOVA JAGER - Firearms Manufacture and Commerce for April 2.
    @ Wombat, you missed a great chance to visit Rome! Being part of the Reserve National Guard is always something that makes you feel proud.
    For the Google translation is not perfect, but we understand also the meaning of what is said
    Bravo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aktarus52 View Post
    @ Wombat, you missed a great chance to visit Rome! Being part of the Reserve National Guard is always something that makes you feel proud.
    For the Google translation is not perfect, but we understand also the meaning of what is said
    I made it down to Rome once, in the summer of '95. I wish I'd spent more time there. Florence and Venice were a couple of my other favorite cities. Also, I have fond memories of one week a couple friends and I decided to drive from Germany to Turin just for an opera (Aida) and ended up hanging out at Lake Como for a few days just because we felt like it. It's still hard to believe almost two decades have passed . . .
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

For your sake, I do hope you get an example that is trouble free. It's hard enough for some of us in the USA to get a hold of RA, even for some authorized retailers. Once you take possession, get to the range and go through the break in procedure as soon as you can. Best to know early if they are issues because it may take time to sort out.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

When I can, I hope with all my heart, I can say to you that the Robinson Arms is a perfect rifle.

Hello My Friend,

I'm glad that you can get a XCR in Italia. I was stationed at San Vito de Normanni for 2 years in the early 90s. I lived in a small village named Carovigno. I loved going to the Brindisi port. Anyway welcome to the forum.

CIO

Dredd
    'Courage is not the absences of fear, its the taking of action in the presences of fear."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors