Robinson Armament Marketing Team (TEAM_POI)
Like Tree11Likes
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Robinson Armament Marketing Team (TEAM_POI)

Robinson Armament Marketing Team (TEAM_POI)

Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tyler and I work for Team POI we are currently the marketing team for Robinson Armament!! If you have any questions or if you've had problems that need solutions post it in here or you can email it to me and we will get it taken care of!! My email is [email protected].

Welcome Tyler!! We can be a little eccentric here so I hope you don't get blasted for introducing yourself 5 times.
    Last edited by Merlin; 09-06-2018 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Sorry 4
    Sean K. likes this.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

What's team POI? Are a you an RA employee or contracted marketing? Any history with the sport, company or product?
    Sean K. likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    Welcome Tyler!! We can be a little eccentric here so I hope you don't get blasted for introducing yourself 5 times.
    This is the 3rd or 4th one I've clicked on and I was already writing out a banger in my head........god I'm getting so predictable.

Tyler, chill with the post button buddy. We see you bro!~
    Sean K. likes this.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

Sweet Jeebus....either someone thinks this site is a LOT bigger than it is or just doesn't understand BB etiquette.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Last edited by navalbeaver; 09-06-2018 at 07:08 PM.

Just trying to get my information out guys ha!! If you guys need anything don't hesitate to reach out, either on here or my email.

We work directly with RA. We have been working in the firearms business for years. Myself and the owner compete in precision rifle matches and have quite a few RA products that we shoot all the time.

What's the plan/goal here? I'd love to see RA expand but they've been at this since 2006(with the XCR at least) and haven't really made any sort of name for themselves. What are you guys going to do different? We've had company reps on the forum before and the only one that was worth anything was Terra and she's been gone much longer than I care to remember. Several have tried to step into her shoes but they've failed miserably. Has Alex/RA given you guys any sort of autonomy or are you just a step in the chain/ladder to pass information onto RA? Is that information flow one way?

I don't think your time here is worth your while. The guys that are still here are "believers" in the XCR and want to see it succeed but we're also familiar enough with the platform/company to expect little to no change in the status quo.

If you can change that, we'd love to help.
    Sean K. and Merlin like this.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerTeamPOI View Post
    We work directly with RA. We have been working in the firearms business for years. Myself and the owner compete in precision rifle matches and have quite a few RA products that we shoot all the time.
    What's the secret on the precision side?

I've got multiple ARs in various calibers that are sub moa at 100yds without trying too hard.

I struggle with my Ls and especially the 2 examples of M that I've had to get them sub moa. I love my XCRs but they wouldn't be my go to for any sort of precision at this point. They've been a dependable 1-2 MOA but I've (and I believe some others on the forum) been frustrated with the accuracy thus far.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors