New member looking for expert information - Page 4
Like Tree12Likes
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: New member looking for expert information

I received an email from Robinson asking me to confirm the configuration (smart move on their part). The surprising thing is that they don't want the payment until it's nearly done.

Quote Originally Posted by Bret View Post
    I received an email from Robinson asking me to confirm the configuration (smart move on their part). The surprising thing is that they don't want the payment until it's nearly done.
    Yeah...got one today as well asking if I had any questions about the bbl extensions I ordered and received probably almost a month ago now.

With Canadian sales drying up, I'd guess RA is going to need to start making a lot more US sales. In this market, that may be a real blessing and will hopefully get them more exposure.
    fmunk likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

I just received another email saying that they'll have an update for me in about two weeks. So far they're doing better than most manufacturers.
    fmunk likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I figured that I'd post an update. On September 22nd, I emailed for an update and received a reply the next day that my barrel had one more step to go through before going out to be chromed. On November 9th, I emailed for an update and received a reply the next day that my barrel was being chromed and they're waiting to receive it back. So, the process is taking significantly longer than they told me it would, but their communication is good.

I'm still waiting on a M barrel and a L pistol that I ordered in July.

I'm still waiting on a warranty trigger pack, a bbl and a pistol brace assembly...also since July.

Personally, I think what's going on is parts orders are taking a back seat to building complete rifles. If a component might complete a rifle/pistol....you're not getting that part until demand for complete firearms slows enough to allow them to fill parts orders.

The brace I ordered was "in stock" when ordered and needed paint. But, then they put it on a pistol they must've sold instead of shipping it to me.

I know the trigger packs have been a problem due to supplier issues. Whoever cut the warrantied set wrong, cut the next set wrong too....and RA is moving that job in house now.

Not sure what's up with the bbl, but bbls have always been slow to get.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Sponsors