- shockwave being unstable. disabling or deleting this could help
- updating your flash and java to the lastest update
- any rogue extensions that "auto installed" on your browser without you knowing.
- malware or spyware has piggybacked your browser
- hardware acceleration could be incompatible with your system in general.
- Rogue Ad causing the issue as well.
- Cookies and cache are outdated and need to be cleaned
- temporary internet files on your back end are flooding and fighting for use. doing a disk clean up could help as well.
Again, a number of reasons could be causing this issue for you. Ive attached a link below to troubleshoot this on your browser end. take a look and try some fixes and see if this helps.
let me know how it goes.