Concealed Carry holster

Thread: Concealed Carry holster

Concealed Carry holster

This may be old news for some of you but I have discovered Remora no clip holsters and I have fallen in love with them for everyday use. I have worn them out on the town with my wife to working in the yard and they stay put and are very comfortable. They have a lifetime guarantee. I also like the fact that you get a handwritten thank you from the owner. That means a lot to me in these days of poor customer service. Anyway, just a heads up.

http://www.remoraholsters.net/main.sc
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Re: Concealed Carry holster

Is this a pocket holster? From looking at the pics on the website, I'm not sure how it works if it's not a pocket holster.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Sean,

They are IWB. They are made of a dimpled, rubberized material (cloth?)

Here is a clip from youtube.

Just do a search on youtube and you will find more reviews.
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Interesting.....I've got a friend in the market for a new holster. I'll show him this video. Thanks for posting.

Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Under the category of "don't knock it till you've tried it" I certainly wouldn't look down on it until actually trying it, but... I dunno... I understand the concept, I'm guessing it's that real "Sticky like" rubberizing stuff they put on like garden gloves and stuff... I get the concept, I just don't know if it would work for everyone... Me being a big guy (where's Cartman?) AND carrying a full size pistol, I have a hard enough time keeping my pants on even with a good gun belt.... Let alone this too...

For me, I don't "technically" have clips either... If I'm not in a standard OWB pancake holster, I use my CB Supertuck. I have the "clips" that aren't really clips... They are basically velcro straps that go up and loop around the underside of your belt (belt is velcro backed). This way no clips show, it's a bit more comfortable that clips, you still get weight distributed around the entire belt instead of just pulling at one point, and it just seems to work really well for me. For what it's worth, they are also a great company with one owner/worker who makes them. They are hand made, have a lifetime warranty, and also come with a letter from the owner that serves as a proof of purchase.

I'd still like to try one of these out sometime.. I'm still just a bit skeptical about the weight distribution...

Sponsors