Milling Machine took a dump on me last Tue. I orderted the limit switch for the power feed unit. Today I re soldered it on there ( I just learned to solder on that switch). I am waiting for the silicon that I encased those leads in to dry up so I can clean it all up with a razor and pack it back in its box tomorrow and get back on track. Meanwhile on another front got a new sandblast cabinet so I can prep the parts for anodizing ( bead blast) and parkerizing ( sand blast) and the ballast for the fluorescent went dead after 5 mins. Manufacturer says new ballast is in the mail this morning. Just an update for everyone.