CT elementary school massacre - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 33

Thread: CT elementary school massacre

  1. #11
    XCR Guru Difranco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Republic of Cascadia
    Posts
    2,403

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    Meanwhile in China...

    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/1...rimary-school/

    A man stabbed 22 primary school students in a knife attack in China on Friday, officials said, the latest in a series of assaults.

    The attacker “has been detained”, said a spokesman for the Guangshan county government in the central province of Henan, where the stabbing happened.

    “Twenty-two elementary school students were stabbed, so was an adult villager” but none of the victims died, the official, who declined to give his name, told AFP.
    Visit Minute of Angle Forums
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

  2. #12
    XCR Guru Sean K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    21,347

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    Ya know....think about it. The problem isn't guns/knives or weapons. It's men. Women rarely go on these killing sprees. Testicles are the problem. We need to ban testosterone or testicles or men in general.

    That'll solve the problem. For good. Eventually.

    Sean
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

  3. #13
    XCR Guru Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    5,835

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Ya know....think about it. The problem isn't guns/knives or weapons. It's men. Women rarely go on these killing sprees. Testicles are the problem. We need to ban testosterone or testicles or men in general.

    That'll solve the problem. For good. Eventually.

    Sean
    EVERYONE gets fixed at birth! Just like dogs!!

    "Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

  4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    XCR Guru Difranco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Republic of Cascadia
    Posts
    2,403

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    EVERYONE gets fixed at birth! Just like dogs!!
    That will fix everything in three generations.
    Visit Minute of Angle Forums
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

  6. #15
    XCR Guru fmunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kahleefonia
    Posts
    3,072

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Just watched the President's speech....

    Sorry, I don't buy the "choking back the tears" BS. He's planning on dancing in the blood of the victims to push for the gun control he's always supported.....that much was evident from his comments.

    As if Fast and Furious wasn't enough of a push to get gun control implemented. :
    It's Washington, what do you expect. Would be the same if someone else was in office. As usual, shit happened, and there will be mobs demanding action. Any elected official has to dance to the tune. I'm old enough to remember when Reagan was shot and what came after.

    Personally, I think it's dumb to blame the instrument of destruction and jump on the gun control wagon like many in politics and media tend to do. However, if you spend any time in a gun shop you're bound to observe a few that should not be sold to. Yet, for the sake of profits, shops are all too happy to take money first and forget the rest.

    There is plenty of blame to go around... especially with record sales in recent years.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

  7. #16
    XCR Guru fmunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Kahleefonia
    Posts
    3,072

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    Quote Originally Posted by Difranco View Post
    Meanwhile in China...

    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/12/1...rimary-school/

    A man stabbed 22 primary school students in a knife attack in China on Friday, officials said, the latest in a series of assaults.

    The attacker “has been detained”, said a spokesman for the Guangshan county government in the central province of Henan, where the stabbing happened.

    “Twenty-two elementary school students were stabbed, so was an adult villager” but none of the victims died, the official, who declined to give his name, told AFP.
    Yup. Pierce Morgan or whatever his name is on CNN loves to talk about how there are no gun-related violence in the UK blah blah blah. Last I checked, stabbing are a lot more frequent there than high profile shootings here.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

  8. #17
    XCR Guru Difranco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Republic of Cascadia
    Posts
    2,403

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Just watched the President's speech....

    Sorry, I don't buy the "choking back the tears" BS. He's planning on dancing in the blood of the victims to push for the gun control he's always supported.....that much was evident from his comments.

    As if Fast and Furious wasn't enough of a push to get gun control implemented. :
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CT elementary school massacre-scumbagobama.png   CT elementary school massacre-scumbagobama1.jpg   CT elementary school massacre-scumbagobama.png   CT elementary school massacre-scumbagobama1.jpg  
    Visit Minute of Angle Forums
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

  9. #18
    XCR Guru TexasChris's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    4,668

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    When people trust the development of their child's mind to a person they don't trust to be armed we have a problem.

    But we have many problems....that's just a drop in the bucket.
    Do what you've always done, get what you've always got. ----- Have gun. Will travel.

  10. #19
    XCR Guru Sean K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    21,347

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    Quote Originally Posted by Difranco View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Just watched the President's speech....

    Sorry, I don't buy the "choking back the tears" BS. He's planning on dancing in the blood of the victims to push for the gun control he's always supported.....that much was evident from his comments.

    As if Fast and Furious wasn't enough of a push to get gun control implemented. :
    Love the pics.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

  11. #20
    XCR Guru Sean K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    AZ
    Posts
    21,347

    Re: CT elementary school massacre

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasChris View Post
    When people trust the development of their child's mind to a person they don't trust to be armed we have a problem.

    But we have many problems....that's just a drop in the bucket.
    VERY good point....
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 09:16 AM
  2. Can someone school me on Del Ton?
    By triggerfish in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2012, 07:12 PM
  3. Jet Powered School Bus
    By Underground in forum Socializing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 11:46 AM
  4. Police Perpetrated Massacre After Katrina
    By acco in forum Politicking
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 06:32 AM
  5. Going Old School
    By aziator in forum Reloading
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-06-2010, 09:00 AM

Search tags for this page

kimber carpenter arrest
,

kimber carpenter arrested

,

kimber carpenter arrested newtown ct

,

kimber carpenter newtown ct

,

kimber carpenter newtown ct arrested

,
thurston high school gun free zone
Click on a term to search for related topics.