CT elementary school massacre
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CT elementary school massacre

CT elementary school massacre

Yet another horrific mass shooting by some nut...last count I saw was 26 dead, including the gunman, and 18 of them children.

I have an especially bad feeling about this tragedy being used as the "crisis" that gun grabbers have been waiting for to push another AWB/handgun restrictions...

Re: CT elementary school massacre

Quote Originally Posted by Trip5896 View Post
    Yet another horrific mass shooting by some nut...last count I saw was 26 dead, including the gunman, and 18 of them children.

I have an especially bad feeling about this tragedy being used as the "crisis" that gun grabbers have been waiting for to push another AWB/handgun restrictions...
    Yuuup....

Here we go again. AWB2 is coming.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Trip5896 View Post

Yep.... :-[
    Arcwolf6

Ryan B.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

MSNBC is reporting 2 9mm handguns....but AP is reporting a .223 rifle. Shooter killed himself. He was a 24 year old son of a teacher at the school, who killed her as well.

Man, people are f'd up.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

]The Wrong Ryan Lanza May Have Been Pictured On CBS And Fox
    By Adam Taylor | Business Insider – 14 mins ago

Multiple outlets are reporting that a Facebook account, apparently since taken down, is that of the Ryan Lanza behind a mass shooting at a school at Sandy Hook, Connecticut today.

However, a number of people who claim to be friends with this Lanza on Facebook say that Lanza is posting he is not the shooter (the posts can apparently only be seen by those who are friends with Lanza).Facebook statuses from Ryan Lanza.

Visit Minute of Angle Forums
    A truth’s initial commotion is directly proportional to how deeply the lie was believed. When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.

Just watched the President's speech....

Sorry, I don't buy the "choking back the tears" BS. He's planning on dancing in the blood of the victims to push for the gun control he's always supported.....that much was evident from his comments.

As if Fast and Furious wasn't enough of a push to get gun control implemented. :

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Just watched the President's speech....

Sorry, I don't buy the "choking back the tears" BS. He's planning on dancing in the blood of the victims to push for the gun control he's always supported.....that much was evident from his comments.

As if Fast and Furious wasn't enough of a push to get gun control implemented. :
    This is the event he and his minions were hoping for! Yeah they were, remember they are politicians not people! And he indicated in the speech that "politics aside" and we all know what that means!

If more schools were smaller and not edu-factories perhaps they would be less of a target, besides aren't schools supposed to be Drug and Gun Free Zones?

I believe he said something would get done "regardless of politics"...so in Barryspeak I guess that means circumventing congress yet again with regulations, executive orders, and whatever other dirty tricks they have waiting in the wings.

Gotta love what's sure to be another power grab by the executive branch...

I don't know what to say or do. I feel for all the parents that are there going through this horrible event. They will never heal............

I cannot understand how someone, no matter how upset, depressed can think killing anyone solves anything. Whether use of gun, baseball bat, knives, shovel, hammer pick axe (you get the idea).

So the guy in China killing those children in the school there justifies a Knife ban? The citizens there do not have guns like here, so they find another way. It is the weakness of the mind that causes sick people like these to make that mental jump. How do you stop, control or prevent things like this from happening by taking the Freedom of others?

Why do they have to take other innocents with them? Just go jump off a bridge all by yourself and become fish food!

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    How do you stop, control or prevent things like this from happening by taking the Freedom of others?
    You can't. But that feeling of helplessness, of wanting/needing to do something to prevent future occurrences is human nature....just as some psychologist was saying....she went on to say the loss of control and power over our lives in these instances is what people want back. I found it ironic that she said that since the push for gun control is exactly that....a push for increased power and control over others. Perhaps that's why the thought of passing such laws is so intoxicating/addictive to the hive mindset.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Sponsors