Welcome to the new XCRForum.com! -- Questions & Comments - Page 12
Like Tree3Likes
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Welcome to the new XCRForum.com! -- Questions & Comments

Bravo, it allows you to have a single app to look at online forums. If you ever get the popup saying a forum is available on Tapatalk those ones are enabled. M4C.net is a big gun one, along with this one now and a few other smaller ones like rimfire central, cast boolits, S&W forum, Glock Talk, etc.

Merlin, thanks. It wasn't active when I first saw the VB switch, glad to see they activated it.
    Don't confuse enthusiasm for competence

Want more grip for your M&P Pistol? Send me a message.

Interesting. I've just been looking at this forum on safari, but I don't like so-called smart phones (I did get an ipad as a gift though, and have come to like it).Maybe I'll blow 5 bucks to see what the diffence is.
    That is, unless Bolster decides to temp me with more parts - then I'll have to go with hardware over software
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Chris, I think they listened to your request for Tapatalk.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Bravo, that $5 can buy a jar of peanut butter..................Name:  slap.gif
Views: 142
Size:  714 Bytes

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

New Forum format and colors - Sorry, I am definatley not a Fan of this new forum. I have held back on saying something from day one, and I cannot take it any longer. It is harder to read, and just plain U-G-L-Y. Sorry guys, I know the same great members are here, same great information, but admittedly, I am also spending a lot less time here. I don't post a lot, I am more of a lurker and a new XCR owner (Thanks Kermit!), but I like every other gun forum layout/color for readibility better than this new XCR format. OK, I said it. May the wrath of the forum gods not besiege me.

well go to that drop down menu in the bottom left corner and choose a different layout. if you choose mobile you can return to this style by clicking full site in the bottom middle

Quote Originally Posted by WatchingTime View Post
    New Forum format and colors - Sorry, I am definatley not a Fan of this new forum. I have held back on saying something from day one, and I cannot take it any longer. It is harder to read, and just plain U-G-L-Y. Sorry guys, I know the same great members are here, same great information, but admittedly, I am also spending a lot less time here. I don't post a lot, I am more of a lurker and a new XCR owner (Thanks Kermit!), but I like every other gun forum layout/color for readibility better than this new XCR format. OK, I said it. May the wrath of the forum gods not besiege me.
    I think you have the option to change the color of your text and display.

I prefer the old format too -- more readable, and better set of emoticons. However, this one does have significant advantages -- it doesn't crash every other weekend, and has a shoutbox/chatbox that's actually compatible with my computer. Also, this place hasn't yet become another Arfcom, with enough ads and flashing thingies to induce epileptic seizures. (Note to admins: please kill those dumb "FEMA banned this video" things that appear every so often . . .)

Admins/moderators have stayed hands-off, which is good, although I'm suspicious of any setup that has something called "Super Moderators"

For me at least, jury is still out.
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

we have two different types of moderator. the straight "Moderator" is someone thats limited to certain areas. and the "Super Moderator" Is a global moderator which means they have abilities everywhere on the forum

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Sponsors