Welcome to the new XCRForum.com! -- Questions & Comments - Page 2
Like Tree3Likes
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new XCRForum.com! -- Questions & Comments

Nice upgrade
    Welcome El Chorizo.
    Walking through the waste land formally known as the USA

Yeah, where's Lex?
    The above text may or may not represent the views of the XCR Forum, LurpyGeek, or various personalities contained therein. May not be reproduced without the express written consent of Major League Baseball. Keep out of reach of children. Consult a doctor before reading. May cause drowsiness, itching, apathy and vomiting. Do not resume sexual activity while operating heavy machinery. Thank you and good day.

Quote Originally Posted by LurpyGeek View Post
    Yeah, where's Lex?
    Lex is around, I will fire off an email and ask him to chime in

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Hey guys, I'm still alive. Sorry for not communicating regarding the ownership transfer. I kept meaning to write something up but wasn't really sure what to say. I figured my lack of participation said enough.

I have a lot of other things going on my life and felt that I was letting the forum die. This is where El Chorizo comes in.

Please welcome your new benevolent dictator :-)

I hope the spirit and feel of the forum will remain under the new ownership.
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan press on has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave." -- John Calvin Coolidge

Thanks for the upgrades....
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by El Chorizo View Post
    How about never?
    We didn't? How about Lionheart? You're next EC! Well maybe me too since they changed my screen name.
    The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
    I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

The conversion might have changed your screen name if you had a different 'username' and 'display name' on the old software. If so, just send me a PM with the username you want and I will change it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Hey guys, I'm still alive. Sorry for not communicating regarding the ownership transfer. I kept meaning to write something up but wasn't really sure what to say. I figured my lack of participation said enough.

I have a lot of other things going on my life and felt that I was letting the forum die. This is where El Chorizo comes in.

Please welcome your new benevolent dictator :-)

I hope the spirit and feel of the forum will remain under the new ownership.
    Is Chorizo spicey? Well get back to shoveling snow Lex! Best to you.
    The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
    I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

Is there still a way to tell if there are new posts in a subforum since the last time you visited. Used to be when I looked at the list of subforums the ones with new posts would be in bold and the ones with out would not be. I don't see any indication if there is anything new, but I'm not so good with the internets.
    Shock and awe, technically known as rapid dominance, is a military doctrine based on the use of overwhelming power, dominant battlefield awareness, dominant maneuvers, and spectacular displays of force to paralyze an adversary's perception of the battlefield and destroy its will to fight.

Wow....I have a tear in my eye
    hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and make hay while the sun shines!

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Sponsors