Welcome to the new XCRForum.com! -- Questions & Comments
Like Tree3Likes
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the new XCRForum.com! -- Questions & Comments

Exclamation Welcome to the new XCRForum.com! -- Questions & Comments

As you can see, we have given the forum a significant face lift and brought the software up to todays standards.

Welcome to the new XCRForum.com!

With any major upgrade like this, there can be a learning curve for members to get used to the differences. If you have any questions or notice any problems, please post in this thread and we will do our best to help you with those issues.

Who are you? Is Lex still around?
    Last edited by TEXAS SOLFTAIL; 02-28-2013 at 04:46 PM.

Sig
    Nice new look!
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS SOLFTAIL View Post
    Who are you? Is Alex still around?
    My name is John, and I am one of the new owners. Alex is still around though as I'm sure you are aware his participation has been decreasing due to time constraints for some time. He will still be around as he has time.

I am one of the owners of Forum Foundry, and we own a number of other gun sites. Likely, some that you are already on and enjoying

Some include:

http://m14forum.com/
    http://www.xdtalk.com/
    http://fnforum.net/forums/forum.php
    http://rugerforum.net/
    http://www.smithandwessonforums.com/forum/

And many others.

I am a gun owner and enthusiast.. as are the other guys here at work. I do not currently own an XCR but am certainly considering it. Part of my collection includes: SCAR 16S, SCAR 17S, 2 AR's, Kel-Tec KSG, M1A Socom II, XD(M) 40, Glock 40 and a couple other plinkers and various other guns on order (PS90, FS2000).

We are doing this software upgrade because we believe vBulletin is superior and has better aftermarket support. We know that a transition can be a bit of a pain but I think in the long run we will be much better off.

If you have questions, I'm here to answer them!
    xSMOOTHSTEELx likes this.

Is this still a forum? Can I still post messages and ask questions? This says xcrforum.com but is it still about the XCR rifle or a different rifle, or reclining chairs? I am typing on my keyboard but do I still use this for typing on here? Do you have a new input method? I am looking at your webpage on my monitor but is it still compatible? Can I shoot 7.62x39 Russian through the XCR-M? What about through the .223 model, does it take .308 Winchesters? I want to shoot a 10 inch barrel in Canada but you only sell 18.6 up here, can I use a skill-saw or a saws-all on the barrel and cut if down and make it 10" and it is still unrestricted? When I press the enter key on my keyboard it goes to the next line; is this a permanent feature of the new forum? The space bar makes a space but I am used to pressing the "a" key plus shift to make a capital "A": is the space bar still compatible with the capital "A" sequence? Do you have a manual for this new spacebar function and how to use it? A pdf would be good thanks. Where do I insert my XCR into the monitor on the XCR forum in order to make it go? Do you do a registry check on the XCR model numbers when I log out anonymously on the forum? My credit card number is 5457 3982 2198 5794 - do you need this? I am looking at your forum on my PC right now, but will it be compatible with windows? I use Windows Linux Ubuntu with Internet Explorer via Safari: will Firefox be able to handle the add-ons? Will I need to install Firefox via the Chrome multi-threading features in order to get this forum to display correctly on my Galaxy S3 with the Dolphin browser?

If you see Alex please tell him I think he's the most wonderful, customer-loving, customer oriented, kind, sweet, understanding and gracious, forgiving, and well-tempered business owner I've ever met. I can't wait to try my new Kalashnikov rifle (i.e. RobArms AR-15 for those of you who don't know what that means) that I bought from Magpull, and I really love Alex's shotguns which I can buy from Home Depot.

Thanks for adressing these conserns bye. You'res trooly.

Quote Originally Posted by astroman View Post
    Is this still a forum? Can I still post messages and ask questions? This says xcrforum.com but is it still about the XCR rifle or a different rifle, or reclining chairs? I am typing on my keyboard but do I still use this for typing on here? Do you have a new input method? I am looking at your webpage on my monitor but is it still compatible? Can I shoot 7.62x39 Russian through the XCR-M? What about through the .223 model, does it take .308 Winchesters? I want to shoot a 10 inch barrel in Canada but you only sell 18.6 up here, can I use a skill-saw or a saws-all on the barrel and cut if down and make it 10" and it is still unrestricted? When I press the enter key on my keyboard it goes to the next line; is this a permanent feature of the new forum? The space bar makes a space but I am used to pressing the "a" key plus shift to make a capital "A": is the space bar still compatible with the capital "A" sequence? Do you have a manual for this new spacebar function and how to use it? A pdf would be good thanks. Where do I insert my XCR into the monitor on the XCR forum in order to make it go? Do you do a registry check on the XCR model numbers when I log out anonymously on the forum? My credit card number is 5457 3982 2198 5794 - do you need this? I am looking at your forum on my PC right now, but will it be compatible with windows? I use Windows Linux Ubuntu with Internet Explorer via Safari: will Firefox be able to handle the add-ons? Will I need to install Firefox via the Chrome multi-threading features in order to get this forum to display correctly on my Galaxy S3 with the Dolphin browser?

If you see Alex please tell him I think he's the most wonderful, customer-loving, customer oriented, kind, sweet, understanding and gracious, forgiving, and well-tempered business owner I've ever met. I can't wait to try my new Kalashnikov rifle (i.e. RobArms AR-15 for those of you who don't know what that means) that I bought from Magpull, and I really love Alex's shotguns which I can buy from Home Depot.

Thanks for adressing these conserns bye. You'res trooly.
    I'll pass along your compliments to Alex The rest I'm not touching with a 10' pole.

So Lex is gone? Man this place was awesome. Wonder when the Nazi crackdown will commence?

Quote Originally Posted by EricCartmann View Post
    So Lex is gone? Man this place was awesome. Wonder when the Nazi crackdown will commence?
    How about never?

Quote Originally Posted by El Chorizo View Post
    How about never?
    I think this place is historic, it is the first gun forum in history that has never banned any members.

So far, I appreciate the modernization...Time will tell if it's for the better;-)
    ...improvise! ...Adapt!! ...OVERCOME!!!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Sponsors