Forum software issues?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Forum software issues?

Forum software issues?

OK Its been a couple days now on Vbulletin how many are still experiencing issues, errors or things just not working quite right with the software? if you are could you please let us know what they are so we can address them.

I think I'm getting the hang of it Clint! Not feeling sleepy since it's now "my time' on the clock. Checking my CP for the old "replies to my posts", etc. Thanks for the handholding!
    Hey I'd like to recommend a site for you to lurk on: EDC Forum. Get place round out your kit.
    The world will change when you are ready to pronounce this oath:
    I swear by my Life and my love of it that I will never live for the sake of another man,nor ask another man to live for the sake of mine.

yer welcome =]]

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

No software issues so far. It's great to have a working search function and a chatbox compatible with my browser!
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

Just found one. Or maybe it's user error. I can't seem to get the multiquote feature to work.
    “Americans have the right and advantage of being armed – unlike the citizens of other countries whose governments are afraid to trust the people with arms.” -- James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by wombat338 View Post
    Just found one. Or maybe it's user error. I can't seem to get the multiquote feature to work.
    Quote Originally Posted by wombat338 View Post
    No software issues so far. It's great to have a working search function and a chatbox compatible with my browser!
    Quote Originally Posted by OSOKILL View Post
    yer welcome =]]
    hmmmm testing

click all the multi quote buttons next to the "reply with quote" and then hit the "reply to thread" button and they will all appear in the post buffer area.

when you click on the multi quote it will place a green checkmark next to it

OK Its been a couple days now on Vbulletin how many are still experiencing issues, errors or things just not working quite right with the software? if you are could you please let us know what they are so we can address them.
    hmmmm testing
    click all the multi quote buttons next to the reply with quote and then hit the reply to thread button and they will all appear in the post buffer area.

when you click on the multi quote it will place a green checkmark next to it
    Got it. Under the old system, if you quoted a message it would include all quotes within that message -- here we need to go back and select them again. Thanks!

will this new format support tapatalk on my iPhone? I am out of the country right now and not using my iPhone to be able to test it.
    Don't confuse enthusiasm for competence

Want more grip for your M&P Pistol? Send me a message.

Quote Originally Posted by aziator View Post
    will this new format support tapatalk on my iPhone? I am out of the country right now and not using my iPhone to be able to test it.
    I will install Tapatalk on Monday.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors