reach out with the XCR-M - Page 2
Like Tree2Likes
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: reach out with the XCR-M

that is one beautiful piece. i think i'm sold. nice small foot print with lots of power. thanks for the pic, makes a real difference when you see the real deal.

Quote Originally Posted by pbr-streetgang View Post
    here is mine..

Nightforce is my choice.

2.5-10X33 compact on a PEPR mount, topped off with the Burris FF3
    That is one badass looking setup

im sold on the night force. what a beautiful piece. great set up.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by rollnthunder View Post
    thinking a little bigger than 1x and probably bigger than 3x, but the 2.5x10x40 sounds interesting. i have a 4x14x50 on a .300 win mag and love it but seams a little over kill for a black gun.
    what do you think of the scopes as a posed to a 5x magnifier.
    Bravo has a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x on his -M and I've watched him bang steel with it out to 800 yards. With his crappy eyes, that's really saying something.
    Oderint dum Metuant
    They may hate, so long as they fear.

I have the vortex razor 1-6x and have been hitting 600yds with no problem.. the BDC reticle is awsome and the optics you can't beat.. well worth the money at 1500.00

Again, if you're looking at the Vortex Razor, especially at $1500, look at the Norden Performance at ~$1100. The quality of the glass is better and I think the BDC is actually a more realistic set up...but it sounds like you're going NF....nothing wrong with that either.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by CRASH -CAF- View Post
    Bravo has a Vortex Viper PST 1-4x on his -M and I've watched him bang steel with it out to 800 yards. With his crappy eyes, that's really saying something.
    Love you too Snookums! HA!
    I've got an ammo scalper on the look-out for 2K of pistol ammo for me, at anything resembling a reasonable price. I told him that I didn't really care what brand or anything.
    If he can pull that out, I'm seeing the distinct possibility of doing some BBQ and fireworks. You know I'll pick you up some beer on the way in.

Guys, don't let Crash fool you. He does far more than watch. I wouldn't feel safe in the least bit, within a half-mile of that guy, if I had reason to think he would squeeze the trigger on me.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Sponsors