Gabe's Latest Marketing: The Kompressor

Thread: Gabe's Latest Marketing: The Kompressor

Gabe's Latest Marketing: The Kompressor

The TSD Kompressor?

Pricey at $129....but maybe this one actually does both. I'd like to see one for myself as $130 is a steep price to try it out....but then again, so was the Battle Comp.

I'd be interested in reviews once they get out and get tested.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Yeah, I'd second that, except it's designed for a can "other than the Yankee Hill".
    I'm not feeling the need for it.....
    Maybe if they made a variant for the YHM - AND - I wound up with some spare change. But I don't see a comp as being really worth it.
    Besides, the XCR has less muzzle flip than an AR, so I'm already ahead of the game ;-)
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

It is a Silencer mount it is not that pricey. Even if it is not, these days, it does not seem that pricey for that type of design. I have seen many other suppressors close to that design that goes for about the same price.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

True...for a suppressor mount it's not too bad at all. I was thinking of it as just a comp though. Personally, I really like the ones I have now...though they do put out a bunch of concussion. They really keep the recoil down to the level of a .22LR almost.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Sponsors