Tested a new Schrade Tactical knife.

Thread: Tested a new Schrade Tactical knife.

Tested a new Schrade Tactical knife.

It's been forever since I've posted anything here so I hope this is ok, still have my XCR .223 which is still awesome. Although I think I would like to get the new trigger.

Anyway, I got o do a field trial of a Schrade SCHF14 Tactical Knife. That's quite a mouthful for this little knife but it's quite impressive. I got to test it out through StuffStuff.com. This is the link to the StuffStuff page with some info on the knife - StuffStuff > Product > Schrade SCHF14 Survival Fixed Blade

I had to post a review of the knife after I used it and it actually turned out quite nice. Here's a pic of the knife next to my XCR and Kimber. It comes with a thermoplastic sheath which is pretty nice but I'm a fan of leather sheaths for knives so I made a leather sheath for it. The plastic one works nice and has different carry options. The knife is crazy sharp right out of the box but I polished it up a bit and really got it sharp. Very nice knife. Just thought I'd stick a little post here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Tested a new Schrade Tactical knife.-img_0972.jpg   Tested a new Schrade Tactical knife.-img_0970.jpg  

Is it made in China like all of the current made Schrade's are? I have a cousin named Schrade. My Uncle carried a Schrade knife with him in Viet Nam as a Marine. It served him well and he decided to name one of his kids Schrade. Cousin Schrade has a huge collection of Schrade knives, but we all quit buying them when hey sold out. I do have a Schrade Viper OTF in my pocket as I type and I kind of like it.

Yeah, that was the only drawback. It's an American company but the knife is made in China.

Quote Originally Posted by mjorin View Post
    Is it made in China like all of the current made Schrade's are? I have a cousin named Schrade. My Uncle carried a Schrade knife with him in Viet Nam as a Marine. It served him well and he decided to name one of his kids Schrade. Cousin Schrade has a huge collection of Schrade knives, but we all quit buying them when hey sold out. I do have a Schrade Viper OTF in my pocket as I type and I kind of like it.

Sponsors