CTD's high price on 22lr from TulAmmo
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mjorin

Thread: CTD's high price on 22lr from TulAmmo

CTD's high price on 22lr from TulAmmo

$37.79 before shipping for 250 rounds. That's 15 cents per round before shipping. Seems stupid expensive to me. What gives?

CTD is proudly saying "It's in stock"!

Always remember who tried to rape you! Dirty Bastards!
    Merlin likes this.

What he said. There's no way I'd do business with "Cheaper than Plutonium", even if they begged.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Wow, you guys are getting robbed. I have a hard time pay in $25 for a brick, and it is plentiful up here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

How that place has stayed in business all these years is beyond me. There must be a secret population of suckers out there who have never comparison shopped.

CTD stands for Cock-Tonguing Douchebags.

I don't mind paying $25 for 500 rounds, It's not going to get cheaper...ever! I'm buy a brick every two weeks, 1000 rounds a month, sometimes if i see a good price I will buy an extra 1000 rounds. I have been doing this for about a year now, Would be bigger than a Chinese new year celebration if the house ever caught fire, Anyhow, I want to be stacked for when the prices do sky rocket. also makes good barter!!
    Quote Originally Posted by berger View Post
    Wow, you guys are getting robbed. I have a hard time pay in $25 for a brick, and it is plentiful up here.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
    "A man can fall many times, but he is never a failure until he refuses to get back up again"

"If it's registered, they will come!"

"A man only needs to know one thing in life, and that is to know the rite people!"

I will never do business with CTD due to their high prices and outrageous shipping costs. Add in the the 8.25% tax in Texas and their prices go well beyond the insane level. Oh and let's not forget the price gouging during the recent "shortages".
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

Not too mention that they temporarily halted gun sales after the Newtown incident like a bunch of pussies!!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrChem View Post
    I will never do business with CTD due to their high prices and outrageous shipping costs. Add in the the 8.25% tax in Texas and their prices go well beyond the insane level. Oh and let's not forget the price gouging during the recent "shortages".
    "A man can fall many times, but he is never a failure until he refuses to get back up again"

"If it's registered, they will come!"

"A man only needs to know one thing in life, and that is to know the rite people!"

For one of our Rotary meetings I ordered MRE's from CTD. The goal was to provide a little empathy for our troops. Some members wouldn't eat their lunch. After opening the MRE's, I realized they were not true MRE's as they were advertised to be. I got a big stick and beat the customer service at CTD and made them refund part of the money. They bitched and moaned and I offered to write an article about how they screwed a philanthropy out of money--they soon changed their tune. All in all a great experience for the club--especially Ranger Pudding!

Sponsors