Haley strategic thorntail mount for my surefire

Thread: Haley strategic thorntail mount for my surefire

Haley strategic thorntail mount for my surefire

hey guys, A while back I picked up a surefire used for $120, But it didn't come with the M93 throw lever mount! I started phoning different tactical shops and looked online for the M93, No luck, And those who did have it couldn't ship across the border due to it's nature?!?! So! I tried one more place, 911 tactical in Calgary.....No dice, either had to be active military or LEO...Can you believe this Crap?! So I had this kick ass light with no mounts, I decided it would go nice in my wife's bug out bag....why not! So, I'm at the range yesterday, and I see this surefire in the display with the M93 throw lever mount!!! I asked if they just the mount, as I did not want to buy the whole set! I was redirected towards another mount, for cheaper even! this mount was not only cheaper, but had fewer moving parts and mounted the light on a 45 degree angle opposed to sitting on the side of the rail, and possibly getting banged up when the rifle is sitting on it's side......So I took it home and mounted my light! here it is, after two months, i have finally seen the light!!

Haley Strategic Thorntail Adaptive Light Mount:
    Weight 1.29 OZ
    Material 6061-T6 Billet Aluminium
    And made by our good friends in Colorado

Haley strategic thorntail mount for my surefire-flashlight-mount-001.jpgHaley strategic thorntail mount for my surefire-flashlight-mount-002.jpgHaley strategic thorntail mount for my surefire-flashlight-mount-003.jpgHaley strategic thorntail mount for my surefire-flashlight-mount-004.jpgHaley strategic thorntail mount for my surefire-flashlight-mount-005.jpg
    "A man can fall many times, but he is never a failure until he refuses to get back up again"

"If it's registered, they will come!"

"A man only needs to know one thing in life, and that is to know the rite people!"

One more from the enemies point of view...why not?Haley strategic thorntail mount for my surefire-flashlight-mount-006.jpg
    "A man can fall many times, but he is never a failure until he refuses to get back up again"

"A man only needs to know one thing in life, and that is to know the rite people!"

Nice rig, pretty similar to mine only configured for a right handed shooter, and I use the AFG. I’m planning on switching the light to a pressure grip but I haven’t found a set up I like for that. Thanks for posting your pics as that may lead me to a configuration I like.
    It's all fun and games till you get off at Auschwitz.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I do have the pressure switch, but I can move my thumb on the forward grip and hit the manual switch pretty easy!

Sponsors