My CZ sickness
Like Tree9Likes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My CZ sickness

My CZ sickness

This time of year I average 60+ hours a week and I usually pick up a firearm every two weeks, this years theme is CZ pistols, about a year ago I sold 75B and regretted it, last month I was at the local gun range and a guy let me shoot his 75D that had the complete Cajun Gun Works refit done to it, only thing I could say was AMAZING.
    So here is my new additions 75 SP01, 75D (one with the chrome) 75D C.G.W. and 2075 RAMI, I had been a flag waving Sig guy but now they are going to be sold off (not the wife's 238). I will be getting more from C.G.W. for the other 3.
    I think I've finally ended my search for what I consider the the best pistol for me, accuracy is phenomenal and almost zero recoil only gripe is the small sights.My CZ sickness-dscf1001.jpgMy CZ sickness-dscf1002.jpgMy CZ sickness-dscf1003.jpgMy CZ sickness-dscf1004.jpgMy CZ sickness-dscf1005.jpg
    Merlin and BADDFROGG like this.
    Walking through the waste land formally known as the USA

Nice. Maybe next year IWI Gerichos to keep the CZ's company? IWI US Announces the Return of Jericho 941 - The Firearm Blog
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

I'd actually like to try a CZ...and the Jericho looks awesome too.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    I'd actually like to try a CZ...and the Jericho looks awesome too.
    Problem is IWI's pricing. I've been seeing more and more mentions of CZ clones from Turkey. High praises, low price and many interchangeable components.
    Last edited by fmunk; 12-18-2014 at 03:48 PM.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Ya, seems IWI has decided they shit gold.
    BADDFROGG and mjorin like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

C'mon get down with the sickness.
    You f'er get up, you know you're down with the sickness.
    Open up your safe and pour it all onto me.
    Sean K. and scalton like this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Disturbed...ing
    Bravo likes this.

I love CZ's, I've two so far -A CZ P01 9mm with the thin wood grips that I custom ordered and a full sized satin-nickel .40 that I got for $125 used- and a new Turkish clone I'm trying out.

Quote Originally Posted by fmunk View Post
    I've been seeing more and more mentions of CZ clones from Turkey.
    I recently picked up one of the Turkish clones in .45, a Sar K2. It's hell of a lot of gun for the money. Too large and heavy for carry, but it's making a great range gun so far. Its very accurate and easy to shoot.
    14 round capacity, but only one magazine included. Magazine is Mec-Gar, so I'm sure I can get more easily.
    Grip is not too large, even for my small hands. Although its a double stack .45 the thickness is about like a 9mm Sig with the E2 grips.
    Running flawlessly so far, no malfunctions though I'm only about 400 rounds in. I've tried various loads in brass, steel, and aluminum in 165, 185, and 230 gr, RN and HP so far.
    Sights are pretty decent, easily adjustable floating rear sight, standard front sight.
    No issues with the trigger in DA or SA, just smooth short travel, crisp break, and typical CZ length reset.
    Price was $397 new from Impact Guns.
    Last edited by Oddux; 12-18-2014 at 03:51 PM.
    BADDFROGG likes this.

I too am infected with CZ disease. I think they are the best bang for the buck. I haven't tried any of the clones. I guess I am a purist. Besides, CZ's customer service is very good. I now need to save up for a Skorpion!
    "Imagine a world in which we are all enlightened by objective truths rather than offended by them" - Neil deGrasse Tyson

The CZ SP-01 is awesome. And thanks for the news of the Jericho. Two that I have wanted for a while. Now to collect some funds.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors