Silencerco Easy Trust....
Like Tree6Likes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Silencerco Easy Trust....

Silencerco Easy Trust....

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

I've had several come through for filing. I'm not an expert on how trusts are supposed to read but it seems like an easy way to set one up.

silencershop.com offers a quick trust as well.

Isn't the trust route pretty much irrelevant now? Aside from holding your goods in a trust. Still need backgrounds on everyone on trust now don't you?
    Riding, Shooting, or Golfing...you pick and I will be there.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

It's still the best way to go for what I want.
    I really don't care about the changes - the only thing that really changed was them creating new hoops to jump through, and my animosity towards them increasing by an order of magnitude.
    Nomad and Merlin like this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

When do the new rules taske effect? Are existing trusts with nfa items going to have to background check all trustees or are they grandfatherd.
    Riding, Shooting, or Golfing...you pick and I will be there.

Early July IIRC.
    As I understand it, nobody is granfathered. If you do the check though, you're good for a year - unless you change the trustees, etc.
    Merlin likes this.
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Sig
    Not exactly sure how I'm going to explain to the wife that she needs to go to the sheriffs office and get her photo and prints taken again LOL
    If assholes could fly, this place would be JFK international.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    When do the new rules taske effect? Are existing trusts with nfa items going to have to background check all trustees or are they grandfatherd.
    Like B. said, sometime in July, the 17th I think. But there is still clarification needed to the 'clarification' the EO does.Name:  angry_cuss.gif
Views: 73
Size:  1.9 KB
    Trust is still the best way to go if your local LEO won't sign off on a Form. The new rules rubs his face in it as you have to send him/her a letter saying that you applied.
    No grandfathering, everything after July with a Trust has to include fingerprints and a picture but no LEO sign off required as they wanted to do with 41P.
    I think (don't quote me) that individual Forms may not require a LEO sign off anymore after July.
    Last edited by Merlin; 02-22-2016 at 08:43 AM.
    Bravo likes this.

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

That's the way I understand it too - after the change takes effect, LE sign off isn't required.

It maybe 2 years that once FP and picture is sent that you do not have to send again. I wonder what happens if you get approval say in the 20th month that it automatically renews again for 24 more months, IIRC the change kind of reads like that.......

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors