Hey Bravo.....Did You Say You've Run The Ghost Evo Elite 3.5? - Page 2
Like Tree50Likes
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Bravo.....Did You Say You've Run The Ghost Evo Elite 3.5?

I've ran the rocket and evo. I have the G19 with Apex Trigger, and safety plunger with the evo connecter. I was going after the shortest take up. The physical trigger geometry was different and worked well for me.

I 'feel' like I have less take up with same break and fast reset. I'll double check. I bought all 3 ghost editions to try out. I'm pretty sure I stuck with the evo.

Paul
    Bravo likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SLCXCR View Post
    I've ran the rocket and evo. I have the G19 with Apex Trigger, and safety plunger with the evo connecter. I was going after the shortest take up. The physical trigger geometry was different and worked well for me.

I 'feel' like I have less take up with same break and fast reset. I'll double check. I bought all 3 ghost editions to try out. I'm pretty sure I stuck with the evo.

Paul

Thanks for the explanation, Paul. How much of the take up did the Apex get rid of? For $80-100, I'm not sure it would be worth it to me, but I wouldn't mind trying it out if it's significant.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Apparently, the Overwatch Precision Glockkraft TAC or DAT v2 trigger has the shortest overall travel of flat faced Glock triggers with the ability to maintain the drop safety feature (something too little take up/pre-travel elimination will negate).

Looking for a flat, straight Glock trigger? Pull up a chair and come inside. - Page 14

They're spendy at $135....but I'm thinking of trying one out.
    Bravo likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

That's always the rough question. I know people that have just done the Apex trigger with a stock connector and been happy. I did just about everything I could think of to the G19. I got the trigger for pretty cheap. It takes up travel but not 135 worth.
    Sean K. likes this.

how have no idea why you 2 boyfriends need to discuss this in an open forum.. you already plug each other... SO GET A ROOM!!!!

No Hatinzzzz here.. if the 2 boyfriends want to tea bag each other... I will support it 100%.. that is because Erich had NOTHING BUT LOVE IN HIS HEART.

Quote Originally Posted by EricCartmann View Post
    No Hatinzzzz here.. if the 2 boyfriends want to tea bag each other... I will support it 100%.. that is because Erich had NOTHING BUT LOVE IN HIS HEART.
    no, it's b/c u want 2 watch, you fuckin' faggot.

bleh, not even a good trap. EC, you're slippin' or it's just plain to hot in NV ;-)

Paul, thanks for the data point! It's always good to hear what works and what doesn't - it saves folks from re-inventing the wheel!

Speaking of which, Sean, if you do try that Overwatch, I'd appreciate it if you gave a review of it..... it looks interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    no, it's b/c u want 2 watch, you fuckin' faggot.
    But quoting the attitude-filled-sockpuppet throws noise in the website signal-to-noise ratio for me.
    Besides, everyone already knows that sockpuppets love fists stuck in them........
    Do you really think we want laws to be observed? We want them broken. There's no way to rule innocent men. The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. When there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be crimes that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws. Who wants law-abiding citizens? Pass the kind of laws that can’t be observed, enforced, or objectively interpreted - and you create a nation of law-breakers.

Quote Originally Posted by bravo View Post
    but quoting the attitude-filled-sockpuppet throws noise in the website signal-to-noise ratio for me.
    Besides, everyone already knows that sockpuppets love fists stuck in them........

lol....rotflmao.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Sponsors