Forum Organization - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Forum Organization

Re: Forum Organization

Lex, I have another idea for you. What would you think of adding the option to search for posts by members and only include those posts with pictures? I am not sure how easy it would be but it may make it easier for someone if they were told that so-and-so posted a pic of whatever they were looking for and to go search for it. They could just go under members, find the members name and select show all posts with pics. Just an idea, not sure what others think. :2cents:
    Don't confuse enthusiasm for competence

Want more grip for your M&P Pistol? Send me a message.

Hey there Lex. I have a Miltec-1 dealer who is willing to give us a discount on their products. We just have to work out the details and all of the products will be available to us on the XCR site at less $$ than on eBay where he/they usually do business. He wants to know approx. how many members that we have?

Have you had any luck on getting the answers on the T-Handles, etc.?

Take care and I hope to hear from you soon.!

Best regards, Chris
    SINKER

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by aziator View Post
    Lex, can I get one of these Smileys added???
    \
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by SINKER View Post
    Hey there Lex. I have a Miltec-1 dealer who is willing to give us a discount on their products. We just have to work out the details and all of the products will be available to us on the XCR site at less $$ than on eBay where he/they usually do business. He wants to know approx. how many members that we have?
    As of this post we have 983 members. You can see more details and an updated number here: https://xcrforum.com/index.php?action=stats

Quote Originally Posted by SINKER View Post
    Have you had any luck on getting the answers on the T-Handles, etc.?
    T-Handles?
    "Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination are omnipotent. The slogan press on has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race. No person was ever honored for what he received. Honor has been the reward for what he gave." -- John Calvin Coolidge

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Thanks Lex, for ALL that you do for this forum and those of us who are in love with our XCR's! I understand that this deal costs you a great deal of time and time is $$$! I wish that could put you on the payroll, but alas, I have had to let people go.....anyway, THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS FORUM!
    SINKER

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Please post here comments and suggestions on the organization of the forum. I'm always open to improvement. If you want a new category added or think an existing category is redundant let me know and we'll see what I can do.

Hey Lex, I was just looking thru our old posts and I ask you a question about "T-Handles", meaning allen head T-Handle Wrenches that are necessary for Our XCR Weapons Maint. Kit that we discussed putting together a while back...perhaps you will remember that you and I discussed putting together an "XCR Maintenance Kit". To the best of my knowledge, I haven't ever gotten anyone to spec. this out... I don't know understand why it should be such a difficult deal to get info on..... Also, I sent you a finalized copy from Our Miltec-1 Distributor. Let me know on these things when you get the chance.
    Kind regards, Chris/SINKER

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Sponsors