New Sig P320 X-Carry - Page 3
Like Tree16Likes
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Sig P320 X-Carry

Wow...stupid Sig. A recall is what's called for....guess their hoping no one drops the gun and kills anyone by accident. HUGE lawsuit waiting to happen if they don't recall them.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

APEX just recalled all their P320 triggers....depending on type they bought, you get an Apex credit or a refund. At least APEX is stepping up to the plate, unlike Sig.
    fmunk likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    APEX just recalled all their P320 triggers....depending on type they bought, you get an Apex credit or a refund. At least APEX is stepping up to the plate, unlike Sig.
    Probably because the founders of Apex has LE backgrounds. On another note, will finally attempt to install Overwatch + Ghost this weekend. Fingers crossed.
    Last edited by fmunk; 08-11-2017 at 08:42 PM.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by fmunk View Post
    Probably because the founders of Apex has LE backgrounds. On another note, will finally attempt to install Overwatch + Ghost this weekend. Fingers crossed.
    I don't want to oversell it....but I LOVE mine (have 4 I think now set up that way)

Damage control. I'm convinced they knew of the problem well ahead of it becoming a thing.

Quote Originally Posted by fmunk View Post
    Damage control. I'm convinced they knew of the problem well ahead of it becoming a thing.

I don't see how they get away without doing a full recall. Say some "non-gun" guy bought one of these pistols....didn't hear about this issue and then drops the gun and kills his kid. I don't see how SIG gets a pass on a HUGE lawsuit settlement. Doesn't make a lick of sense.

More importantly, did you get your trigger installed, fmunk????

The thing is then, how do they make the new gun owners aware that there is a recall. The Main Stream Media will crucify them and so will Bloomberg with his anti-gun people (they are probably already thinking of ways to do this).

"Be Vigilant and Safe!!"
    "Molon Labe!!"
    "It Is A Weak Man Who Urges Compromise!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
    The thing is then, how do they make the new gun owners aware that there is a recall. The Main Stream Media will crucify them and so will Bloomberg with his anti-gun people (they are probably already thinking of ways to do this).
    That's my point: There is NO RECALL. They are offering to voluntarily fix guns if the owner sends it in. The problem is: without an actual recall, where you track down the original purchaser.....the owner may have no idea there's a problem with the firearm. This strategy relies on word of mouth and leaves the company open to major liability.

Granted, I see the problem with trying to contact everyone who bought one of the affected P320s since the FFL is supposed to have the only record of the transaction...but SIG will just have to go through the layers to get this handled....contact distributors, then FFLs, then the end customer. People who bought them 2nd hand would still be likely to not have heard about the issue. That's just due diligence on SIG's part....and from what I can tell, they are neglecting that duty.....

The MSM *could* conceivably crucify SIG should someone be injured and worse still....could see this as a prime example of why the government should have a "list" of the owners of firearms. In short, SIG could be fucking ALL firearm owners by not handling this appropriately.

Frankly, I'm wondering if an email campaign to SIG isn't in order to point out what they clearly either haven't thought about or don't care about.
    Last edited by Sean K.; 08-15-2017 at 07:12 AM.
    Merlin likes this.

Like how he called out some of the vbloggers; telling of how ridiculous the sub-culture has become.

Last edited by fmunk; 08-16-2017 at 01:26 PM.
    Sean K. likes this.

Nice video....

Once again shows how many dumbasses have YouTube channels and care more about kool-aid than the truth.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Sponsors