Hello....hello...hello....anybody here?
Like Tree25Likes
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello....hello...hello....anybody here?

Hello....hello...hello....anybody here?

Where did everybody go?

Must be busy working to get more rigs lol

If they're anything like me..... They're around. It's just that's there's not much of us left.

I try to be quick with XCR help/suggestions but unfortunately there's not been much actual XCR stuff lately.
    Merlin likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by navalbeaver View Post
    If they're anything like me..... They're around. It's just that's there's not much of us left.

I try to be quick with XCR help/suggestions but unfortunately there's not been much actual XCR stuff lately.

Yup...just spam from apps47...constantly.
    Merlin and TexasChris like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

A little XCR stuff: Have now fired 406 rounds through my XCR-L 300 Blackout pistol since the bad extractor was replaced. Zero malfunctions. RA immediately sent me a new extractor, extractor springs, and detent. Just examined the replaced extractor. A little "brassy" color on the claw where it contacts the cartridge case when chambering, otherwise looks fine with no peening of the claw edge, bending, jagged edges, burrs or breaks. 970 total Blackout rounds now fired in it and lovin' it.
    Merlin, Sean K., bgreed and 2 others like this.

I am here, too.

Well I usually check once a day, but I never was a big poster, and like Sean says, these days with all the spam, plus I haven't even been shooting in forever etc I don't have a lot to post about....... certainly nothing that is XCR related!!! Ha!!
    hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and make hay while the sun shines!

Quote Originally Posted by Carpenter View Post
    Well I usually check once a day, but I never was a big poster, and like Sean says, these days with all the spam, plus I haven't even been shooting in forever etc I don't have a lot to post about....... certainly nothing that is XCR related!!! Ha!!
    Just glad you're still around.
    Carpenter likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

I'm here, too. Just so damn busy!
    Merlin, Sean K. and Carpenter like this.
    "Spes Mea in Deo Est"--My hope is in GOD
    The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.--Aristotle

I had totally forgot I even owned an XCR until a few things happened recently. One, i was rooting through the safe and saw my XCR.....I hadn't laid eyes on for over 4 years. Last time i saw it was when we bought our house. Two, I received a "new posts" email from the board. I didn't even remember I had joined the board. Once I reset my password, here I am.

Its kinda sad. Very few people here that I remember and it seems like the XCR and the derivatives really are stagnant. I lost interest after about the 1 millionth "improvement".

My firearms tastes and focuses have progressed to many other platforms and the XCR just kind of seems like a dead end. From the appearance of the board, it appears to be headed the same way.......and that's a shame because I recall a lot of fine folks here.
    HONOR DUTY SERVICE

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors