Robinson Armament Marketing Team
Like Tree10Likes
  • 1 Post By TylerTeamPOI
  • 3 Post By TTEngineer
  • 2 Post By Sean K.
  • 4 Post By fmunk

Thread: Robinson Armament Marketing Team

Hey guys! Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Tyler and I work for Team POI we are the marketing team for Robinson Armament!! If you have any questions or if you've had problems that need solutions post it in here or you can email it to me and we will get it taken care of!! My email is [email protected].
    TTEngineer likes this.

Thanks for posting Tyler.

I’m sure some guys will chime in, as this is a fairly devoted group of XCR owners.

While I’m here, ill say the email and communication on RA could really use an overhaul as well as an e-commerce site. It’s very difficult to get parts and RA is notoriously slow on either filling individual orders or shipping them.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Sean K., Merlin and TylerTeamPOI like this.
    Light is fast ... fast is good

Quote Originally Posted by TTEngineer View Post
    Thanks for posting Tyler.

I’m sure some guys will chime in, as this is a fairly devoted group of XCR owners.

While I’m here, ill say the email and communication on RA could really use an overhaul as well as an e-commerce site. It’s very difficult to get parts and RA is notoriously slow on either filling individual orders or shipping them.

I'll second all of that.
    captain92 and TylerTeamPOI like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

And in addition to what's been said, and touched upon in another thread, RA should examine the retail cost of the barrels in comparison to AR barrels that are more accurate and at equal or (often) lower cost. Might be time to take a real close look at changing suppliers? Don't take this as a customer whining about prices. This is coming from nothing but good intentions—towards making the XCR platform more competitive.

Some of the RA dealers probably would be happier if they could get orders filled quicker too.

We like the platform, that's why we (the few) are here... still. But, continuing the status quo is really not a good thing for everyone.

One last free advice: I've worked in marketing/adverting for almost 30 years now (various major automotive, healthcare, financial and consumer goods brands). If you want to generate effective publicity for RA/XCR and pave the way for future fans/customers: work with one of the major video game publishers (and their titles) to be featured. Social media presence alone isn't enough.
    Last edited by fmunk; 09-07-2018 at 05:35 PM.
    captain92, Merlin, Sean K. and 1 others like this.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Thanks for posting your guys concerns with how we at RA can help make things easier. I will definetly take all these comments back to RA with me and discuss what we can do to correct some of these problems.

Quote Originally Posted by TylerTeamPOI View Post
    Thanks for posting your guys concerns with how we at RA can help make things easier. I will definetly take all these comments back to RA with me and discuss what we can do to correct some of these problems.
    Good to hear.

Just let it be known, we love the XCR.

Light is fast ... fast is good

Sponsors