Hey guys, here is your chance to get a high quality tactical vest for damn cheap
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hey guys, here is your chance to get a high quality tactical vest for damn cheap

Hey guys, here is your chance to get a high quality tactical vest for damn cheap

Diamondback Tactical is selling their Gen 1 Predator armor carriers for dirt cheap. These are very high quality rigs equal to anything out there. I just bought one myself.

http://www.diamondbacktactical.com/A...SALE-C377.aspx

Re: Hey guys, here is your chance to get a high quality tactical vest for damn cheap

Those prices don't look half bad...I have a spare set of armor and plates too. Might look into this.
    Don't confuse enthusiasm for competence

Want more grip for your M&P Pistol? Send me a message.

Re: Hey guys, here is your chance to get a high quality tactical vest for damn cheap

Needs armor for the same price...lol

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I have several items from Diamond Back Tactical. It is all quality gear that will last a long time and if you can get it on sale even better!

SheepDog :2rifle:
    When the difference between life and death is a matter of seconds, the police are only minutes away!
    (not knocking police, just gun grabbers)

If anyone has any questions about this stuff that they want from a hands on perspective Diamondback is literally right down the street from me and I would be happy to go down there and check it out for you. That is if they are open to the public.

Re: Hey guys, here is your chance to get a high quality tactical vest for damn c

These are all bullet proof vests right? Cause maybe I should get a couple for my bomb shelter. You know, just in case?

Re: Hey guys, here is your chance to get a high quality tactical vest for damn c

Quote Originally Posted by Geseppe View Post
    These are all bullet proof vests right? Cause maybe I should get a couple for my bomb shelter. You know, just in case?

No, they are plate carriers. No armor, soft or plates.

Quote Originally Posted by G.I. Bro View Post
    If anyone has any questions about this stuff that they want from a hands on perspective Diamondback is literally right down the street from me and I would be happy to go down there and check it out for you. That is if they are open to the public.
    They are open to the public. They have a retail store in part of the building.

SheepDog :2rifle:
    When the difference between life and death is a matter of seconds, the police are only minutes away!
    (not knocking police, just gun grabbers)

Quote Originally Posted by killswitch1982 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Geseppe View Post

No, they are plate carriers. No armor, soft or plates.
    What's the difference? Sorry, don't know anything about armor, so maybe someone should point me to a primer or guide to read up on before I start wasting lots of your time asking basic questions. I imagine I'll want some eventually, so if this sale is really as great as ya'll are saying, I should probably jump on it.

A plate carrier is just a vest with empty pockets where you put your own armor plates or panels. A bullet proof vest or body armor has armor inside it already. So these vests will offer you no protection off the shelf, you have to buy armor to put in it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sponsors