Where Do You Guys Buy Small Individual Parts for ARs?
Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Sean K.
  • 1 Post By Away2
  • 1 Post By navalbeaver
  • 1 Post By Away2
  • 1 Post By Sean K.
  • 1 Post By fmunk

Thread: Where Do You Guys Buy Small Individual Parts for ARs?

Where Do You Guys Buy Small Individual Parts for ARs?

So I bought a new POF Constable pistol and am changing somethings out. In the process, I've managed to wreck a few parts (detent spring for the rear most receiver pin, castle nut that someone loctited on).

I know you can buy LPKs pretty much anywhere, but what online source has a decent stock of AR parts you can buy individually that are reasonably priced and good quality?
    Merlin likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Consider getting a CMMG "spring only" kit ($10-$15) leaving you a few spares and maximizing shipping costs. If you would like, I would be more than happy to send you a detent spring and castle nut, just send me a PM with your address.
    Merlin likes this.

Brownells with their sales and on top of an order. I've got a crap load of detent springs from lpks that has extras. I can put a couple in and a castle nut along with the stuff you've got coming and save away 2 the shipping.

I've gotten some stuff from dsgarms and Rainier as well but they were usually in addition to.
    Merlin likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Whatever you guys prefer, offer stands

navalbeaver, forgive my newbie ignorance, what sort of stuff do you have for sale? Do you have a website? A FAST 2 stock?
    Merlin likes this.

Thanks guys...got lucky. My FFL also sells parts (he's one of the few home FFLs now)...he's hooking me up today. I was just wondering what to do if he hadn't come through.

Thanks for the offers.
    Merlin likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Brownells. eBay. Palmetto. Primary Arms. Even Amazon. I always end up mangling the fire control detent spring. Actually tempting to buy a full small parts kit (the ones that come in a plastic bin with compartments). Last time I checked, they were surprisingly expensive.
    Last edited by fmunk; 07-03-2019 at 05:50 PM.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Away2 View Post
    navalbeaver, forgive my newbie ignorance, what sort of stuff do you have for sale? Do you have a website? A FAST 2 stock?
    Navalbeaver (Nate) is one of two authorized RA dealers here. He is good peeps and won't steer you wrong.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Sponsors