Pistol Lower - Page 3
Like Tree3Likes
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pistol Lower

G2 [OP]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Same here....but I haven't been in years and won't go to avoid such stupid shit.
    Agreed. Rarely go these days as well.
    Like I said, no one asked for any king of paper work, and maybe I am a little paranoid, but with all this Red Flag bull crap and the political climate, I am doubly careful to have my legalities in order.
    Sean K. likes this.

Rob
    I have a 5.56 pistol that has never been used. Bought from nate. I also have the .300 BLK kit for it. It will be going up for sale in the next week or so. So for anyone looking for a good deal let me know. I'll be posting an ad with pics and details soon.

Also for sale coming soon is a rifle in desert tan bought here used. It now has an ezed adapter and black ACR stock. Look for it in the classifieds soon. PM me if interested in the mean time.

G2 [OP]
    PM sent.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I have a 5.56 pistol that has never been used. Bought from nate. I also have the .300 BLK kit for it. It will be going up for sale in the next week or so. So for anyone looking for a good deal let me know. I'll be posting an ad with pics and details soon.

Also for sale coming soon is a rifle in desert tan bought here used. It now has an ezed adapter and black ACR stock. Look for it in the classifieds soon. PM me if interested in the mean time.
    Are you parting the pistol?
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sponsors