Anyone Have Experience with the KAC Stoner LAMG?
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By SSBiggun

Thread: Anyone Have Experience with the KAC Stoner LAMG?

Anyone Have Experience with the KAC Stoner LAMG?

https://www.knightarmco.com/12627/shop/military/lamg

First I've seen it. I know it's an "older" design...... Trying to figure out why the .mil is still using the SAW over this....especially since the empty weight of the SAW is 17 lbs. and this one, in 5.56 is 8.6lbs. and the .308 is 13.25 lbs.

Seems like a great set up for fire & maneuver tactics we now employ so extensively.

Video of it firing....not sure if it's 5.56 but the cyclic rate looks very controllable.

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/jason...837891584-RdFC

This looks like it might be .308:
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

InRange has a good break down video...if you're interested.

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Reed used to do a demo where he would start a full 200 rd burst switch to one handed and raise the weapon over his head all while firing a continous burst. I got to fondle one at the SOF demo in the 90's and then watch Reed do his thing with it. I think it was 96 or 97. They were calling it the Stoner 86 back then.
    Sean K. and Merlin like this.
    A M16 is a fancy city girl, sexy as hell, but a bit moody. It's all good as long as you take her to the clubs and get what she asks. If you cross the? line, its over.

An AK is a naughty girl, all in latex and with a whip begging you to be naughty. The nastier you are the happier she is. Its clear that she wont dump you, you'll have to do that on your own.
    The XCR is the perfect blend of both. Sexy as hell but willing to let you beat her and filthy her up and then beg for more.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by SSBiggun View Post
    Reed used to do a demo where he would start a full 200 rd burst switch to one handed and raise the weapon over his head all while firing a continous burst. I got to fondle one at the SOF demo in the 90's and then watch Reed do his thing with it. I think it was 96 or 97. They were calling it the Stoner 86 back then.
    I remember seeing that, too. Pretty awesome weapon.
    "Spes Mea in Deo Est"--My hope is in GOD
    The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.--Aristotle

Sponsors