Shot show 2020 - Page 3
Like Tree21Likes
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Shot show 2020

Thanks for the update. Any other details on the RA PCC? I haven't asked, but the only other mention I can remember was from a couple years back... on FB I think.

I'll try to get info on the compact DWX, I had to fight to get up there to look at it.

I'll go pump Alex some more for info on PPC.
    "Spes Mea in Deo Est"--My hope is in GOD
    The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.--Aristotle

Quote Originally Posted by mjorin View Post
    The craziest thing I saw is Robinson is reintroducing the M96. Supposedly providing parts and support.
    That is indeed crazy. I wouldn't have thought demand was there, but who knows?

I would like to see other manufacturers revive or re-energize historical lines with a current run: KAC & their Triple Tap!

I thought of this thread over on ARF: https://www.ar15.com/forums/equipmen...w-/93-1906195/

Either he sold it for $5k or got a trade he is happy with, or is hanging on to it. Either which way, I'd say his asking price may take a hit with a new production run!

~Will

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

DWX 15 rounds, 27 oz., Cz75 compact mag, but will take full size CZ mag. MSRP $1800
    Last edited by mjorin; 01-22-2020 at 02:32 PM.
    Sean K. likes this.

That POF Rogue is badass. Rifle 5.9 lbs., Pistol 5.8 lbs.lightened upper and lower machined out. DI, no adjustable gas block. Shitty stock trigger. They're using a .556 lower and upper. Running the longer bolt carrier Bach into the buffer tube. Great rifle, super light. Shitty trigger.. $1800
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot show 2020-img_20200122_114237822_1579725409474.jpg  

We ran into Clint and Heidi Smith. Awesome as always. I love those guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot show 2020-img_20200122_115412074_burst000_cover_top_1579725513504.jpg  

DWX 15 rounds, 27 oz., Cz75 compact mag, but will take full size CZ mag. MSRP $1800
    Thanks!!! Much appreciated. That might make it into my collection.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

That POF Rogue is badass. Rifle 5.9 lbs., Pistol 5.8 lbs.lightened upper and lower machined out. DI, no adjustable gas block. Shitty stock trigger. They're using a .556 lower and upper. Running the longer bolt carrier Bach into the buffer tube. Great rifle, super light. Shitty trigger.. $1800
    Yeah...they are "keeping the price down" (mostly maximizing profit) by not giving you the trigger upgrade they normally offer.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

I don't think PWS is here. There has been some odd vibes coming out of there.

PCC from Robinson will look like a XCR, but shorter. Uses Glock mags. Should also be available in 10mm. It will be a gas gun, so should run smoother than everyone else blow backs. Fast stock, same controls. Something new with the barrel, but I can't say what. Maybe $1300

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Sponsors