Shot show 2020 - Page 4
Like Tree21Likes
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Shot show 2020

New Arsenal AK is sweet! Rock solid fore end. Great trigger. Very smooth action. And an over the barrel suppressor supposedly that works?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot show 2020-img_20200122_151803545_burst000_cover_top_1579738878766.jpg   Shot show 2020-img_20200122_151913445_1579738918006.jpg  
    Sean K. and TexasChris like this.
    "Spes Mea in Deo Est"--My hope is in GOD
    The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.--Aristotle

Jackal from PSA. Long stroke piston, folding stock, fits AR Lower.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot show 2020-img_20200122_155014693_1579738986829.jpg  
    Sean K. likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mjorin View Post
    Jackal from PSA. Long stroke piston, folding stock, fits AR Lower.
    Left side charging handle? The ad says something about a "captured bolt"....any idea what that means? I'm assuming it uses a 6 lug AR type bolt to begin with.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Yes, similar AR bolt and carrier, but not exactly AR. Yes, left sided charging handle.
    Sean K. likes this.

Yes, similar AR bolt and carrier, but not exactly AR. Yes, left sided charging handle.
    Thanks!

Dual recoil spring ala the AR-180B?
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

No, single recoil spring. That's funny, I asked the same question. The upper was squarish, very similar to the new Brownells AR-180.
    Sean K. likes this.

Thanks for the details on the PCC.

Alex also said that on the rifles they have two contact points. The retaining bolt and the type 3 gas block. I noticed on my 300 BLK that the gas block fit super tight. He claims that second contact point AIDS in accuracy.

Alex also said that the original muzzle brake on the XCR-M was causing the barrel to droop 4 inches when fired. They had it on high speed photography. Does that seem possible?

Alex also said that on the rifles they have two contact points. The retaining bolt and the type 3 gas block. I noticed on my 300 BLK that the gas block fit super tight. He claims that second contact point AIDS in accuracy.

Alex also said that the original muzzle brake on the XCR-M was causing the barrel to droop 4 inches when fired. They had it on high speed photography. Does that seem possible?
    Yeah...all of the newer Type 3 blocks I've installed have been super tight on the gas tube as well as tighter to the upper. Was he referring to the tightness between the upper and gas block or the tube to block?

He said tightness on the gas block. But maybe he meant gas tube. But I asked to clarify and he said gas block is the second contact point. He also said the Nato Chambers on the .308 didn't help. They went to commercial.
    Last edited by mjorin; 01-23-2020 at 10:28 AM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Sponsors