Nothing to See Here....Just Selling Some "Auto Parts", LOL - Page 2
Like Tree12Likes
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nothing to See Here....Just Selling Some "Auto Parts", LOL

Damn it! Blocked at work.

Based on what I can read of the link: It's not the cleaning....it's the fact that the gun will stop running reliably in about 300 rounds (from what I hear) with sealed cans....though I readily admit I HATE cleaning. I have a big ultrasonic just for that reason, but I rarely use it.

I also don't get any real increase in gas face running the flow through.....though I admit that running Wolf in either x39 or 6.5G is gassy in the XCR if you're doing rapid fire.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Article in plain text:

JK Armament and Silencer Shop have teamed up to provide customers with an efficient way to buy, build and register a legal silencer that starts out as a solvent trap. The process begins with users buying a kit for either a pistol caliber or rifle caliber solvent trap that comes with all the jigs and tools required to build a functional suppressor. Once the Form 1 is approved, owners can legally make a modular silencer in about an hour.

As a reminder, ATF Form 1 “making” applications are being approved in three to four weeks as opposed to Form 4 “transfer” applications which are being approved in about three to nine months. We covered using the ATF Eform system step-by-step here, but for short money, you can use Silencer Shop’s System and avoid having to send in your own fingerprints. Note: My last Form 1 in March of 2020 was approved in 19 days. Details can be found below.

JK Armament Solvent Trap + Silencer Shop Form 1 = Fast Suppressors
    JK Armament Solvent Trap + Silencer Shop Form 1 Service = Fast Suppressors
    PISTOL KIT: https://www.silencershop.com/jk-155p-mst-kit.html
    RIFLE KIT:*https://www.silencershop.com/jk-155r-mst-kit.html
    JK Armament and Silencer Shop ink deal for Pistol and Rifle Modular Solvent Traps.

JK Armament and Silencer Shop announce revolutionary Modular Solvent Traps (MSTs) available exclusively on SilencerShop.com or through Powered By Silencer Shop dealers. Effective immediately, all JK Armament Modular Solvent Traps, accessories, and tools will be sold solely through Silencer Shop. Additionally, with every MST purchase on SilencerShop.com, Silencer Shop will offer an optional eForm 1 service.

Form 1 qualified, configurable in any length, and multi-caliber, JK Armament’s Modular Solvent Trap is designed for pistol or rifle adaptation. The pistol model supports traps on 9 MM, 45 CAL, and 10 MM; whereas the rifle model supports 22 LR and 30 CAL traps.

“Silencer Shop is excited to be carrying JK Armament. Jake Kunsky has built a really awesome product with a wide range of applications. Plus, JK’s Modular Solvent Traps are form 1 qualified. Who wouldn’t want that besides Nancy Pelosi?” says Dave Matheny, founder and CEO of Silencer.

“We are excited to supply customers with a unique tool that is tough and modular, and able to tackle any job a solvent trap could be asked to do,” states Jake Kunsky, owner and operator of JK Armament.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nothing to See Here....Just Selling Some "Auto Parts", LOL-a242be2e-dd2d-4df2-a3dc-df3d4489d47a-660x660.jpeg  
    Last edited by fmunk; 05-12-2020 at 11:00 AM.
    Sean K. likes this.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

LOL...I read solvent trap and thought you were linking a cleaning tank for suppressors.

Thanks for the raw text!
    fmunk likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Just please don't do it unless your going to get a atf number for it. big brother is always watching.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckonpost View Post
    Just please don't do it unless your going to get a atf number for it. big brother is always watching.
    I think everyone in the thread knows that.
    Sean K. likes this.

I have one, works fine in my MP5 pistol. About 500 rounds through it so far.

Applied for my Form 1 to the ATF, took about 4 months.

I got a titanium tube and end cap system from one site, that center monocore from the "fuel filter" site, two appropriately-sized freeze plugs to center the monocore in the titanium tube, drilled the hole in the far end cap, engraved it appropriately, put a camo nomex wrap around it, and it's just as quiet as any commercial can I own for about $200 bucks in parts and the $200 stamp.

No signs of issues yet and I've had it apart a couple times to clean it. I run 124gr 9mm subs through it exclusively.

Perfectly legal if you do it this way and quite affordable, without the nearly 1 year wait I had for my Gemtec HVT-THD or M4-2000 or OSS. I have one in 10mm also for my UMP SBR but it's a bigger Wix size, but still quiets it down quite nicely.
    TexasChris likes this.

Are people holding "suppressor parties" yet? Kind of like the 80% lower parties?
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Nothing to See Here....Just Selling Some "Auto Parts", LOL

As long as quality materials are used and everything is bore concentric, there is no reason everyone shouldn’t do this for a recreational can.

I’m more curious about doing this for a rifle can.

But a small K can for a PCC SBR would be rad.

As long as wait times stay in the less than 90 day area it’s almost foolish not to do this.

Let’s start a thread or use this one for sites that support form one stuff.

Here is one I found recently:

http://<br /> <br /> https://www.que...p<br /> <br />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Light is fast ... fast is good

I'm definitely interested if anyone has a good list of resources for parts to DIY cans.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

TTEngineer's link: https://www.quelltech.shop

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Sponsors