M96
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By captain92
  • 1 Post By captain92

Thread: M96

M96

Talked to Holly yesterday and took care of an order for a couple of Fast 2
    stock sliders and associated parts that had been on back order for some time.

We talked about the M96, she said plans are to manufacture it, not just in
    limited numbers, but as a standard offering. We all know how plans with RA
    change and I was not sure if anyone here knew any more details on it.
    Who are the dealers still around? I used to buy parts from Kermit, not sure if
    he is still around, seems like I remember someone else? What does the
    site know about the M96? What do ya'll think about it?

I try to drive by the forum every so often just to scroll through the happenings,
    I see Sean K is still around quite a bit. Haven't shot my XCRs in quite a few years,
    having mostly been involved in handgun shooting.

Anyways, will check back soon!
    RobertSlaughter likes this.

Yes...Kermit (Gramps96Kz) and Nate (navalbeaver) are still dealers. Not sure about Mechanic...haven't seen him in quite some time.

People who have the M96 seem to love them....personally, I don't really see a need for it. It's pretty heavy for what it is.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Thanks for the feedback Sean. Well have to wait and see what the the final price is, and what a dealer can get one. And yes, as you say, lots to smoke over as with my XCRs and a multitude of ARs, what would I do with one?
    Sean K. likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by captain92 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback Sean. Well have to wait and see what the the final price is, and what a dealer can get one. And yes, as you say, lots to smoke over as with my XCRs and a multitude of ARs, what would I do with one?

Meh..I have no room to talk. I own every major striker fired 9mm pistol made (except the HK)....for no other reason than I wanted to compare them all, lol.

As I said, the overwhelming majority of M96 owners like the gun....must say something about it.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Sponsors