Cartmann here, how is my favorite GunForum and all my favorite Hoes doing these days?
Like Tree21Likes
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cartmann here, how is my favorite GunForum and all my favorite Hoes doing these days?

Cartmann here, how is my favorite GunForum and all my favorite Hoes doing these days?

Merlin likes this.

Man....great to see you.

I'm very sorry for the way things went with the new admins. The thread's still here somewhere where I publicly opposed what happened with you.

Basically, they went far too heavy handed and didn't understand the culture here.

Good to have you back, but be forewarned...things are super slow.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Still small. Still willing to put up with you. Not too much has changed

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Glad to see you made it back, as said there's very little traffic here anymore. So how about an update about all things Cartman
    Erich von Cartmann likes this.

Glad to see you back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Erich von Cartmann likes this.
    Light is fast ... fast is good

No worries SeanK, I figured it was coming! It was really no fault of yours.

Anyways, how about an update from everyone? What have you been up to the last 5 years?

Here I will start...

I say 5 years because that is when I got into Mtn Biking and basically stopped all Gun related hobbies. I think I got banned from the XCR forums in 2016 or so. As you all know, the XCR Forum was the last gun forum I was banned from. I lasted on the XCR forums for another 2 years after being banned from all the other gun forums (AR15.com, FALfiles, Snipershide, etc).

Basically still have the same life since I last saw all you guys, have the same job and living in the same house, and all the women still throw themselves on me. I have been dating a lot since my divorce from about 2 years ago but now I have an exclusive Girlfriend at the moment.

I still have all my XCRs. Actually only have 1 lower, but have 2 uppers (a micro and a regular), and 4 barrels (.300 BLK, 7.62x39, and two 5.56 barrels). Last time I shot any of them was around 2017.

Actually, basically I still have all my guns and all my reloading equipment since we last talked. I do still reload bulk ammo from time to time, and I still keep my membership to Boulder Rifle and Pistol Club. However, I rarely go shooting these days, and at most about 3 times a year for the past 5 years. This past week though, I have been to the range 2 times already due to teaching my GF how to shoot hence; the reason I thought of you all and the XCR Forum. HUGGGZZZZZ!

Started snowboarding again about 3 years ago, and this year will be my 3rd year of holding a Full-Access Season Pass to Lee Canyon that also allows me access to 10 other places.

Attended my 30 year High School Reunion at Granada HS of Livermore CA this past November 2019. The Hot girls in HS, are even Hotter now! It was great to see everyone and catch up!

Attended my 30 year 54th Combat Engineer Battalion of Wildfleck Germany, Operation Desert Shield/Storm Reunion this past July 4th, 2019 in Nashville, TN. It was great to see everyone and catch up!

Have traveled a lot since 2016, went to go to visit friends all over the USA, as well as Germany, Spain, and Canada.

Also, started seriously golfing about 3 years ago, and I will spend periods of 3 months at a time where all I do is play Golf or practice golf about 3-4 times a week. Then there will be periods of 2-3 months where I do NO Golf at all.

Between bicycling (Downhill and Mountain Biking), golfing, and snowboarding, I really have no time to do any other hobbies as those 3 already more than take up my time, and I feel I do not get enough hours in for any of them.

Basically nothing is new with me. Even this lockdown has NOT really effected my life that much.
    Sean K. and Merlin like this.

What kind of bike do you have?

I’ve got an Ibis Ripmo, because I’m not a peasant.

Light is fast ... fast is good

Not much new here. Though if you left in 2016 I wasn't back in aerospace yet...that was 2017. Been here 3.5 years. Love the guys I work with. Great team, good company. Though with the COVID 19 nonsense...no telling how secure anyone's job is. Wife was diagnosed with stage 2 cancer in 2018....she's doing pretty well right now though. Fingers crossed.

Have 10 XCRs now....2 Ms both in .308 and the rest are various caliber/length Ls.
    Merlin likes this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by TTEngineer View Post
    What kind of bike do you have?

I’ve got an Ibis Ripmo, because I’m not a peasant.

very nice!

I also have a Ripmo, a 2019 Ripmo with X2, Fox 36, and XX1 build... and I also have a 2019 Santa Cruz Bronson with X2, Fox 36, and Cascade Link, and I also have an XC bike that is a 2015 Scott Spark clone, and a 2016 Scott Gambler DH bike as well.

If you have a FB account you should see the image below.

TTEngineer likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors