Warning XCR Trigger Replacement

Thread: Warning XCR Trigger Replacement

Warning XCR Trigger Replacement

Anybody get this email from Robinson? I wonder what it is all about...

WARNING!!! DO NOT CONTINUE SHOOTING YOUR XCR UNTIL YOU HAVE REPLACED THE TRIGGER!!!

IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT SOME TRIGGERS PRODUCED IN FEBRUARY 2020 WILL ALLOW THE HAMMER TO FALL IF RELEASED EXTREMELY SLOWLY BETWEEN SHOTS. THEREFORE, YOUR TRIGGER MUST BE REPLACED BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO SHOOT YOUR XCR.

WE WILL BE MAILING YOU A NEW TRIGGER IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND WILL BE POSTING A VIDEO SHOWING YOU HOW TO REPLACE IT. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE REPLACING IT, YOU MAY SEND US YOUR LOWER RECEIVER WITH STOCK OR ARM BRACE ATTACHED AND WE’LL CHANGE IT FOR YOU.

YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
    Behold, the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Anybody get this email from Robinson? I wonder what it is all about...

WARNING!!! DO NOT CONTINUE SHOOTING YOUR XCR UNTIL YOU HAVE REPLACED THE TRIGGER!!!

IT HAS COME TO OUR ATTENTION THAT SOME TRIGGERS PRODUCED IN FEBRUARY 2020 WILL ALLOW THE HAMMER TO FALL IF RELEASED EXTREMELY SLOWLY BETWEEN SHOTS. THEREFORE, YOUR TRIGGER MUST BE REPLACED BEFORE YOU CONTINUE TO SHOOT YOUR XCR.

WE WILL BE MAILING YOU A NEW TRIGGER IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND WILL BE POSTING A VIDEO SHOWING YOU HOW TO REPLACE IT. IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE REPLACING IT, YOU MAY SEND US YOUR LOWER RECEIVER WITH STOCK OR ARM BRACE ATTACHED AND WE’LL CHANGE IT FOR YOU.

YOUR SAFETY IS IMPORTANT TO US. DON’T HESITATE TO CONTACT US IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS.
    Yeah. I have one. Shot probably 500+ rounds through it before finding out about this. No issues. That said, I'm waiting on several parts from RA now...among them, this warrantied trigger.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

RA sent that to me about two specific serial numbers. Not sure how many rifles it covers.

Sponsors