• 2 Post By TTEngineer
  • 2 Post By Sean K.
  • 2 Post By fmunk
  • 3 Post By Sean K.
  • 2 Post By TomAiello
  • 2 Post By mjorin

Thread: ATF VS. Q Honey Badger Pistol

ATF VS. Q Honey Badger Pistol

If you own a Honey Badger or not this might affect all pistol braced firearms.

https://www.liveqordie.com/wp-conten...th-Links-1.pdf
    Sean K. and RobertSlaughter like this.
    Behold, the internet.

Yea, big shit storm on the horizon.

Hopefully those Congressmen have who drafted the letter in response have our back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Light is fast ... fast is good

Meh...not sure it matters that much. If Biden/Harris win....it's likely Canadian style gun control is on its way at best. At worst, it's an immediate start-kicking-in-doors once they make the proclamation to ban instead of a 2 year grace period to turn 'em in.

If COVID lockdowns and riots have taught us anything, it's that LE is going to do whatever they are told to keep getting paid. They are debt slaves with mortgages like the rest of us and are mostly authoritarians that have the uncanny ability to shirk responsibility back onto the citizen or the political class while they "didn't write the laws" and just "enforce" them.

I wonder how many of these "back the blue" folks (as if giving carte blanche to an entire profession merely b/c of the costume they wear and statists they represent is really any different than stratifying races as to worth) are going to feel a lot differently about police when they kick in their doors to collect guns.

And if Trump wins....it's pretty apparent from the bumpstock ruling that he's just going to allow ATF to legislate as a bureaucracy. "Pistols" with rifle braces are about to come to an end....making a shit ton of felons out of normally peaceable, law-abiding peasants....and maybe that's a good thing.

While bans in NY, CT and CA all amounted to a 85-90% non-compliance rate, once people start getting killed over ownership of an inanimate object (much like the WoD) I doubt the vast majority of people will be willing to actually, literally fight to do anything to stop it.

Sorry for being a bucket of sunshine....I see a pretty dark horizon. Hope I'm wrong...but that's not the way to bet.
    Last edited by Sean K.; 10-07-2020 at 09:24 AM.
    fmunk and RobertSlaughter like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

And none of it is based on science, data or facts. Just arbitrary rulings that blows from one way to another and back. None of it will prevent crimes. Each new ruling, or legislation, adds more tools to the prosecutor's toolbox... So they can pile on as many charges as they can–to ensure something sticks at judgement—as it is customary of the profession. It is this non-sensical style of governing that drive people to feel the pressure of tyranny and motivate them to become ever more extreme in reaction. The genie is to too far out of the bottle and too big to put back. "Normal" will never come back. We will see wilder and wilder swings of the pendulum.

Keep your head down and carry on the best you can; to avoid the gaze of "Sauron".
    Last edited by fmunk; 10-07-2020 at 10:21 AM.
    Sean K. and TexasChris like this.
    Fool-proofing serves only one purpose: identify bigger fools.

Figures, I just ordered an XCR-L pistol last week. . . . . .
    When the difference between life and death is a matter of seconds, the police are only minutes away!
    (not knocking police, just gun grabbers)

Doing a little research, it sounds like the ATF was miffed at Q for their length of pull on the HB. It sits at 13.3 per their drawings and I guess that was a little too close to the 13.5 the ATF allows.

Also, Kevin’s personality has rubbed the ATF the wrong way spanning back to when he pushed Sig to sue over the failed “muzzle device” on the MPX.

Light is fast ... fast is good

Quote Originally Posted by TTEngineer View Post
    Doing a little research, it sounds like the ATF was miffed at Q for their length of pull on the HB. It sits at 13.3 per their drawings and I guess that was a little too close to the 13.5 the ATF allows.

Also, Kevin’s personality has rubbed the ATF the wrong way spanning back to when he pushed Sig to sue over the failed “muzzle device” on the MPX.

Nothing like a little 'personal vendetta' in your bureaucracy to prove just how incredibly stupid it is to allow bureaucrats the ability to assign punitive damages to the plebeians.
    TTEngineer, TomAiello and fmunk like this.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Quote Originally Posted by Sean K. View Post
    Nothing like a little 'personal vendetta' in your bureaucracy to prove just how incredibly stupid it is to allow bureaucrats the ability to assign punitive damages to the plebeians.
    Government by bureaucracy is basically just arbitrary rule making by whoever happens to be sitting in desks at various agencies at the moment. Personal vendettas exercising the coercive power of government are only one of the many problems created by 'administrative' government.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

Exactly correct Tom. We don't need more laws, we need Congress to be very specific in their law making. Passing a fluffy law and leaving the details up to the chronic bureaucrats is irresponsible and asinine. Better yet, how about we just whittle a few of those onerous laws out.
    "Spes Mea in Deo Est"--My hope is in GOD
    The antidote for fifty enemies is one friend.--Aristotle

Sponsors