Approx. wait time

Thread: Approx. wait time

Approx. wait time

Hello. New member and hopefully new buyer of a XCR-M. I placed an order through the website for a XRC-M 6.5 CM. Does anyone know the wait time before they ship? Sorry if this is the wrong section.

They usually say 6-8 weeks. That's bumped up to 10(maybe 12?) recently. I've gotten lucky a couple of times and had them ship well below that time frame but those are definitely the exception. I put an order in the middle of Jul that was supposed to be 6-8 weeks. I emailed them last week and was told it'd be another 2 weeks.

Did you get one of the "immediately" rifles? If so, that should cut down your time considerably but I've also seen that it takes a couple of weeks to get the rifles in hand from the time they're "ready".

It's 10 allegedly...but with the parts orders I've recently put in from July, I think it's going to be a lot longer. That said, parts orders seem to be taking a back seat to building production guns...which I get, but if you tell a customer a lead time, you should hit it...not push them to the back to build complete guns (unless someone ordered it prior).
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Hey double A ron

I'd guess close to new years. Probably waiting on your snowflake barrel. Don't let salt play with it. In the mean time build some loads.

Sponsors