How to obtain FAST stock?

Thread: How to obtain FAST stock?

How to obtain FAST stock?

I'm the owner of an older XCR. Old gas system, Pic rails, aluminum side folder stock with the foam cheek rest, etc.

I'd like to add the newer gen stock. I went to the Robinson website and it lists all the parts for the FAST stock, but not an entire stock. All the parts total $225.

I'd rather have a completed stock rather than one I'd have to put together from parts. Are they available?

You should find Navalbeaver (username on this web site). If it's XCR related and possible, he can hook you up.
    - Tom Aiello
    [email protected]

...I don't care, I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I'd have to order one. I'm still waiting on stuff from July. I think Sean and several others are in a similar boat. I could ask if they have one on hand but even then I'd expect a few weeks to get one. After shipping from RA to me, then onto you. I wouldn't be able to save you much. It'd be worth an email or call to RA direct

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by navalbeaver View Post
    I'd have to order one. I'm still waiting on stuff from July. I think Sean and several others are in a similar boat. I could ask if they have one on hand but even then I'd expect a few weeks to get one. After shipping from RA to me, then onto you. I wouldn't be able to save you much. It'd be worth an email or call to RA direct
    Yep...Rob Arms is incredibly slow right now getting items out. My brace "stock" was in stock when I ordered in July.....still nothing.
    "Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human liberty. It is the argument of tyrants; the creed of slaves."-William Pitt the Younger

Sponsors