Home defense with firearms.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home defense with firearms.

Home defense with firearms.

As usual crimes committed with firearms are always reported but this is one for the good guys and two for the bad guy:

"SALT LAKE CITY -- A man who stumbled into a Sugar House gas station with gunshot wounds is now in jail. Deputies think he got shot during an apartment burglary.

Investigators initially believed 26-year-old Ronald Whitelaw was the victim of a drive-by shooting. After receiving new information Thursday, they now think he was shot while he and another man tried to burglarize an apartment in Holladay. "

http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=7194534
    On my Jesus rifle Trijicon scope, John 12:46 "I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."
    *update* the latest ACOG's we received have the damn biblical passage removed.
    I say Trijicon kicks ass and should continue the practice of placing biblical passages on all scopes!!!

tk

Re: Home defense with firearms.

How many times do these guys have to be told: CENTER OF MASS!!

tk
    The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for re-election and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake free people get to make only once." Judge Alex Kozinski, 9th District

Quote Originally Posted by tk View Post
    How many times do these guys have to be told: CENTER OF MASS!!

tk
    your correct but either way he got his point across.
    On my Jesus rifle Trijicon scope, John 12:46 "I have come into the world as a light, so that no one who believes in me should stay in darkness."
    *update* the latest ACOG's we received have the damn biblical passage removed.
    I say Trijicon kicks ass and should continue the practice of placing biblical passages on all scopes!!!

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

tk

Yup. At least two of them.

There is, or was, a site that collected these kinds of incidents from all over the country. I don't mean the clayton cramer site; there was another that literally kept them day-by-day, state-by state. Anyone know the address?

tk
    The Second Amendment is a doomsday provision, one designed for those exceptionally rare circumstances where all other rights have failed -- where the government refuses to stand for re-election and silences those who protest; where courts have lost the courage to oppose, or can find no one to enforce their decrees. However improbable these contingencies may seem today, facing them unprepared is a mistake free people get to make only once." Judge Alex Kozinski, 9th District

I am up in Boise this week and saw this story on the news last night. Reminded me how many liberal freaks share the Treasure valley with the normal people:

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-jul1709-citizen_arrest.4e0b1fd0.html

They interviewed the cop and he said something like ... 'yeah we are grateful for these citizens help, but a cop would never draw a gun to stop a petty theft.'

1) well maybe they should 2) these weren't cops in uniforms (like a criminal is going to listen to me yelling "stop man" in my Billabong T-Shirt

Riding, Shooting, or Golfing...you pick and I will be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I am up in Boise this week and saw this story on the news last night. Reminded me how many liberal freaks share the Treasure valley with the normal people:

http://www.ktvb.com/news/localnews/stories/ktvbn-jul1709-citizen_arrest.4e0b1fd0.html

They interviewed the cop and he said something like ... 'yeah we are grateful for these citizens help, but a cop would never draw a gun to stop a petty theft.'

1) well maybe they should 2) these weren't cops in uniforms (like a criminal is going to listen to me yelling "stop man" in my Billabong T-Shirt
    In the article it says the two 2 citizens who drew thier legally concealed weapons may face sharges... What "F"ing charges will they face????
    'Courage is not the absences of fear, its the taking of action in the presences of fear."

DSM

Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post

In the article it says the two 2 citizens who drew thier legally concealed weapons may face sharges... What "F"ing charges will they face????
    Everyone has the right to due process, even the bad guys.
    When have any of our plans ever actually worked? We plan, we get there, all hell breaks loose.

"A Cop would never draw a gun to stop a petty theft.."

Bullshit.
    For a man who'd trade his liberty for a safe and dreamless sleep, Doesn't deserve the both of them and neither shall he keep

In the article it says the two 2 citizens who drew thier legally concealed weapons may face sharges... What "F"ing charges will they face?
    I think they'll face the typical charges for discharging a firearm won't they? Probably be thrown out but in my CC class the instructor said if you fire your weapon you'll be sued, you have to go to court and all that but if it's self defense you should be good.

tk

Quote Originally Posted by m118sb View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dredd View Post

Everyone has the right to due process, even the bad guys.
    The law does not allow you to threaten deadly force to stop a petty crime.

tk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsors