Not the deal of the Century, but I'm stoked!

Thread: Not the deal of the Century, but I'm stoked!

Not the deal of the Century, but I'm stoked!

I got an email from a guy I know that has been hurting from lack of work. I bought a Glock 22 from him a month ago for 300, brand new latest version.

Well he just text messaged me and tried to sell me a Colt King Cobra for 400.00 bucks! I told him I just bought a Kimber earlier in the week and that I was done, well he comes back and tells me he really needs 200.00 right away!!

So:

Re: Not the deal of the Century, but I'm stoked!

congratulation ;D

I would of give the guy more money though

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...=145529052#PIC

Sorry Bro, but that's why I told the backstory first so it didn't look like I was jammin this guy up. Unlike imaginary firearms, REAL ones cost REAL money ;D and I make a finite amount each month and try not to dip into savings! So I told him I was spent and he told me what he really, really needed. He came by the house we chatted and he left feeling good.

4. Remove Advertisements
    XCRForum.com
    Advertisements

I bought a King Cobra back when they came out around 1989ish I also got some CCI lawman 140's. The first cylinder full I had the cases seize in the cylinder and had to smack on the ejector rod to get them to free up . I then tried some 38's 158gr lrn and they ejected ok.Went back to the 140's and again had them seize up. this time I ended up bending the ejector rod >. I took it back to Pro-Arms to have their smith look at it (he was factory warranty cert) The trigger had a lot of side to side play like it was way loose on its axis pin.
    At the end of the day I ended up with a warranty return and exchange for a GP-100 that I havent been able to hurt for 20 years.
    If you can't tell I'm not a fan of the King Cobra. I have also fired several Pythons over the years and even though they have absolutely awesome triggers and lock's they are also very delicate and won't take some of the hotter loads.
    These are just me relating my experiences and yours may vary.
    A M16 is a fancy city girl, sexy as hell, but a bit moody. It's all good as long as you take her to the clubs and get what she asks. If you cross the? line, its over.

An AK is a naughty girl, all in latex and with a whip begging you to be naughty. The nastier you are the happier she is. Its clear that she wont dump you, you'll have to do that on your own.
    The XCR is the perfect blend of both. Sexy as hell but willing to let you beat her and filthy her up and then beg for more.

roger that. My Colt python seemed a little loose in the cylinder. This pistol is almost brand new very tight and seems like it hasn't been fired at all. I'm pretty confident that I won't have any issues. We'll see. It's a nice piece and I actually like it better than the Python I owned. Also I really like the stainless finish, Colt makes a very nice pistol.

Sponsors